imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ok let me restart the game and do what I did when I ran into the issue.

imp16k4 - After I watch the cutscene/event with the circle and the elves, my scene goes pitch black after it and stays that way. So far I only ran into that issue now.
:shrug:
Have no problem with it I tried the version I posted on the other page. Except for the endboss encounter at the start I didn t run into any problem in the whole starting area...
Dumb question but do you have at least direct X 9.1 and your latest grahpic card drivers?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
:shrug:
Have no problem with it I tried the version I posted on the other page. Except for the endboss encounter at the start I didn t run into any problem in the whole starting area...
Dumb question but do you have at least direct X 9.1 and your latest grahpic card drivers?
Yep I do, matter of fact I got 12 :)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hmmm.....
What was the last working version you had?
Did you try to overwrite that version with the latest one?
Completely destroy the folder and download the game again?

problue

Apr 10, 2020
Not experiencing any issues with latest free version. Looked through the game to try and find the bugs yunasenna is experiencing but everything runs fine.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Maybe my PC don't like me? lol I don't even know. I even went back and played it and I get the black screen still, at the demons. =\

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Last idea:
Take a shotgun push it against your tower and scream loud "Work or I pull the trigger!"
That s the last idea I have.... Sorry

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Hoping this will fix the black screen deal with that one event. I really don't wanna ask for a save file for after that point >_<

imp16k4 - I yelled at it, can't kick it I spent to much on it XD

EDIT:

imp16k4 - I don't know if there are any other reports of this bug. But when I go to fight an enemy I get this error.

1617662282202.png

Last edited:

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
so i replayed the game after it got updated. Anyone else stuck in the Alien stage after you corrupted the captain of the spaceship? i mean what'll you do next there? because before i remember finishing the game without beating any of the bosses.

Nov 13, 2017
updated to 2021-3-21 version .. anyone give me the changelog if possible.... have fun

----------next update plan---------------
Dlsite
----------adjust---------------
battle Numerical value
fix final boss
----------new add-------------
item image

The changelog hasnt been updated on this site for quite a few updates, but here is the latest version's changelog. There's more changelogs from earlier builds I can grab if we want them

Edit: Also for anyone wondering, the dev is planning on adding and redrawing more of the CG/sprites

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
----------next update plan---------------
Dlsite
----------adjust---------------
battle Numerical value
fix final boss
----------new add-------------
item image

The changelog hasnt been updated on this site for quite a few updates, but here is the latest version's changelog. There's more changelogs from earlier builds I can grab if we want them
That's it? oof :( and looking at the date this update was released months later... No new features.

Nov 13, 2017
That's it? oof :( and looking at the date this update was released months later... No new features.
Nah, theres a boat load. The game wasn't updated on F95, but the dev has a number of changelogs on his substar. I just can't be assed to go copy them all lol. Game's nearly finished as far as events go. Only thing it is missing would be a lot of the defeat CGs and maybe a little more to the ending. Says he is still working on it, with plans to redraw some of the older artwork (he does that a lot) and maybe some sprites?

Vesle

Jun 11, 2018
Started a new game. Immediately I go to end of the game where the priestess is gone and I'm fighting some sort of boss and going to my home?

wildshot

May 28, 2020
So, nothing different?, I said it because I have the last update from august and on that one you still have the corruption alien scene on the image folder.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes