Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
there's a few things. after you talk to him walk to the right side of the church and youll see rooms. choose the middle one with the nun and itll ask you if you wanna look through the door. do that and youll get a scene. if you give that nun a cock then the third scene with her and the femboy nun will be her fucking him.
Awesome, thank you. I did not know you needed to click on the door, I just assumed that since you did not go through it when walked into that you could not interact with the room lol.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The glitch happens in the first level but doesn't happen on the second level. You simply can't get the scene without it ruining your stats. EZ mode fixes it obviously but then the game becomes too easy and you are unable to actually lose without surrendering.

Naomi_Alopex

Aug 8, 2019
The glitch happens in the first level but doesn't happen on the second level. You simply can't get the scene without it ruining your stats. EZ mode fixes it obviously but then the game becomes too easy and you are unable to actually lose without surrendering.
Ah, yes, you are right, it seems like the bug I was experiencing does not trigger outside of the forest area. Thank you for letting me know.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
In the latex area, there we're a house and near of the house there black ball(?) looking creature, is there anyway to active it or it just there?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is it a glitch or a feature where every time you give birth your other body parts lose HP that you can't gain back?

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
I haven't played in a while but always downloaded the "new version" that i see, but now i have 3 versions of this game and don't know wich one is the correct, one is "latex dungeon remake" second is latex dungeon advance" and the last one is "latex dungeon MV" so please if someone would be so kind to tell me wich on i have to keep and play so i don't get crazy :c (sorry if i got any grammar mistake)

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I haven't played in a while but always downloaded the "new version" that i see, but now i have 3 versions of this game and don't know wich one is the correct, one is "latex dungeon remake" second is latex dungeon advance" and the last one is "latex dungeon MV" so please if someone would be so kind to tell me wich on i have to keep and play so i don't get crazy :c (sorry if i got any grammar mistake)
This thread here is the "newest" one.

Reactions: MacG

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Remake and MV are the same one, so it depends on which actual version of the game they are. Can't really help with that one other than suggesting you check when the files were modified, since the most recent modified files should be the newer version.

Advance is a mod made for the older version that this is the remake version of. Advance has more of a story and was far better balanced as a game when it was started, but this version (remake) has gotten better game balance since then. The advance version uses the images from both the original and remake version.

So, both are worth playing (or at least looking through the image folder).

Reactions: MacG and imp16k4
D

Deleted member 3206385

whats the free dlc also is there a guide or somthing

Last edited by a moderator:

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Remake and MV are the same one, so it depends on which actual version of the game they are. Can't really help with that one other than suggesting you check when the files were modified, since the most recent modified files should be the newer version.

Advance is a mod made for the older version that this is the remake version of. Advance has more of a story and was far better balanced as a game when it was started, but this version (remake) has gotten better game balance since then. The advance version uses the images from both the original and remake version.

So, both are worth playing (or at least looking through the image folder).
and that "free dlc" is something important? bc it doesn't let me download it.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
I really like this game, but in current state it's incredibly buggy, and messy in general. I will totally check it later after some updates, but for now I'll stick with advance.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
I really like this game, but in current state it's incredibly buggy, and messy in general. I will totally check it later after some updates, but for now I'll stick with advance.
The problem with this game, since it was Latex Dungeon, is that it's always been buggy and messy, it's really a shame but the author seems to not care about it

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
There are a lot of problems with the game where it's a clear glitchy mess.

1. Words do go off the screen at a few points specifically in the item menu.
2. The game doesn't give you a description of most items or abilities.
3. Increasing status to your other stats that isn't Raven (boobs, vagina, ass) are worthless because you take a set amount of damage in combat.
4. You cap at 99 rescues and the game promises you to upgrade your abilities and it does not at all. It just makes you feel good.
5. Using magic is worthless when your physical attack is good enough despite the game saying its not very effective.
6. Game constantly slows down when there are too many enemies on the map despite the fact the game works fine when its just a lot of damsels on the map that you can save.
7. Game doesn't hint at how to corrupt people in the church or the consequences of doing so. I already corrupted the warrior but her sprite won't change to reflect that and the scene keeps repeating instead of saying "you already corrupted her". Also, if you reject corrupting the healer once, the option to corrupt her doesn't happen again for whatever reason. Yet, you can corrupt the receptionist whenever you want after the tentacle area.
8. Game punishes you for giving birth by permanently reducing HP status. In the first level it's a glitch for it to go straight to 1 HP. Levels later only reduce it by a quarter but the fact there's no way to increase HP stats again after the first birth makes me think that it's a glitch too.
9. The basement is buggy as hell. Some scenes are missing, some sprites disappear after viewing them and often it lags the game trying to watch them. I don't think the optional scenes should be shown at all unless you unlocked them in the first place so I can clearly see what I'm missing. All it confirms though is how the warrior is supposed to be corrupted and she's not. I touched one enemy in the slime area but it showed me losing in the plant area and then dragged me out of the basement into the 4th area which I know is not supposed to happen.
10. What's the point of the pony transformation? I'm annoyed how only the bosses can give you costumes but then there are unique outfits that are obtained by losing to specific enemies. And I don't understand why its so hard to get breast outfits. You can only get attacked with your boobs after giving birth, but as stated above, you lose HP forever and then you're screwed.
11. I don't know why you have to go in order in this game. The game tells you you're not ready but the enemies all have the same amount of HP and do the same amount of damage with the only difference is RNG determining if you will get oral fucked or not.

And whenever this game gets updated like recently, it doesn't tell you what has changed.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes