randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
if only you could have hypno monogamy option. Like have her do things for you like degrading, wearing plugs/vibrators, whip herself performing sx acts all day etc.
Down the line Sofia can do stuff like that on monogamy without hypnosis. Not sure about the whipping part, but she'll do escalating sexual acts.

Monogamy wasn't updated since it's a pretty short path and there wasn't a demand for it. Will be updated in future versions.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is fun. I'm not interesting in sharing or swinging or whatever, but the monogamy and exhibitionism paths look great, and the "Freedom" one with Mia might be depending on where it goes. If it ends up with MFF with our guy and the pair of them. It's a shame that the sharing pictures of her online turns out cucky, would be great to do that without that dynamic, maybe getting her to post slutty pictures online could be part of the exhibitionism path or something on the monogamy path once she gets a bit further?
Also with paths like these available, maybe the whole "it's getting a bit dull and he wants to spice it up" could be a bit more vague than the quite specific "he wants to see her with other men", at least when not on the paths that he is doing that?

Reactions: randomgamermofo

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
This is fun. I'm not interesting in sharing or swinging or whatever, but the monogamy and exhibitionism paths look great, and the "Freedom" one with Mia might be depending on where it goes. If it ends up with MFF with our guy and the pair of them. It's a shame that the sharing pictures of her online turns out cucky, would be great to do that without that dynamic, maybe getting her to post slutty pictures online could be part of the exhibitionism path or something on the monogamy path once she gets a bit further?
Also with paths like these available, maybe the whole "it's getting a bit dull and he wants to spice it up" could be a bit more vague than the quite specific "he wants to see her with other men", at least when not on the paths that he is doing that?
Freedom was going to turn into MFF, WITHOUT the protagonist but I can figure out a subpath where the protagonist is the one fucking Mia and Sofia. Good call out.

A camgirl sub-path is actually planned for exhibitionism, but not monogamy.

Noted on the motive, I can add in an extra line or two of dialogue to make things a little more vague and open ended. But the whole idea is the protagonist feels like he wants to share his wife but you can choose to not do so. Tried to impart some realism here. I'm sure there are plenty of people who want to share their gfs/wives but instead of doing so, keep that need to themselves and explore other things like exhibitionism, really fun monogamy, or the webslut thing to compensate.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Can someone please explain to me why and what the hell are these piercings? Are they from a BBL? It looks so odd to me
1692418121568.png

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Hey everyone, feel free to send over any feedback you have for the game or paths you'd like to see in the future!

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
1 Queen of Spades .
2 zoophilia netorase :KEK:
3 Netorase fork To Be another guy's second wife for a while.
4 corruption in the netorase route such as drinking sperm or drinking urine in front of her husband and so on
1. Already planned!
2. Interesting but it would get me kicked off of patreon lol.
3. Can you elaborate on this one?
4. Really not into watersports personally and probably won't add this in for a while. However there is a hotwife route where she'd be meeting up with someone into BDSM and have a dom/sub dynamic. This could fit there.

Reactions: rgnar62

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Love the game, love the many different paths and where they're going so far. Great work!

If you're open to suggestions, I would personally love to see a femdom path, where Sofia takes charge of the relationship. Some feminization, forced voyeurism (having to watch her with other men and/or women), pegging and eventually some bisexual content, that would be awesome.

Reactions: cruelintentions

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
Loved all routes of the hypno path. On to Mia next. Then maybe the monogamy paths.

1) I second the MFF with Mia and the MC.
2) I also second a hypno monogamy path where the MC keeps her to himself, pushes exhibition and bdsm-ish kinks.
3) Cuckquean maybe? Don't think I've seen that. At least it's been a long while. Monogamy, Swinging, or online paths might work.
4) Lezdom (wife/you is/are dommed), maybe the online, cheating, and/or freedom paths.
5) Femdom (wife is domme) paths for Cheating, Monogamy and/or Hotwife paths. However, until the post above, I don't really care for/about feminization or bisexual content. What I wouldn't give for a femdom game that the female was just dominant, without the humiliation stuff. Sex when and how she wants it, facesitting, bondage, etc. More like and FLR. Mommy dommes work too. These last couple of sentences could probably only work on a Monogamy path though. The other two paths would definitely involve humiliation of some kind.

Last edited:

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Love the game, love the many different paths and where they're going so far. Great work!

If you're open to suggestions, I would personally love to see a femdom path, where Sofia takes charge of the relationship. Some feminization, forced voyeurism (having to watch her with other men and/or women), pegging and eventually some bisexual content, that would be awesome.
I'm not opposed a route where Sofia can take charge and forced voyeurism, but those will probably be the tail-end of an already established route. I'll think about this.

Unfortunately I'm not into pegging or bisexual content (for the male) so I would probably won't do this. An exception may be made if I complete all the routes I want to complete first and this is a highly requested fetish.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
A camgirl sub-path is actually planned for exhibitionism, but not monogamy.
Sounds great, there are quite a lot of games involving corruption, and too few of them are camgirl focused rather than the much more common gangbang type.
Posting slutty pictures online might not have the same thrill as real exhibitionism for some people, but I'm sure it's a lot more common. It's safer, even though she is showing off to more people. I'd consider it lower-tier than the real exhibitionism, which is why I wondered if it might fit on the monogamy path too. Of course full-blown camgirl is taking it further than e.g. a slutty Instagram.
Noted on the motive, I can add in an extra line or two of dialogue to make things a little more vague and open ended. But the whole idea is the protagonist feels like he wants to share his wife but you can choose to not do so. Tried to impart some realism here. I'm sure there are plenty of people who want to share their gfs/wives but instead of doing so, keep that need to themselves and explore other things like exhibitionism, really fun monogamy, or the webslut thing to compensate.
I'm sure there are plenty of people like that too, but there are definitely plenty who just want their wives or girlfriends to be sluttier just for them, or to show them off without sharing them physically. And for these people, him just "wanting to spice things up a bit" will be easier to identify with than him specifically wanting to share her.

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
Can someone please explain to me why and what the hell are these piercings? Are they from a BBL? It looks so odd to me
View attachment 2861914
They are back dimple piercings aka Venus piercings (as they are placed on the Venus dimples). They are sub-dermal anchor piercings.

If really want more information, here:

I kinda just glanced through the article myself.

Reactions: ivo12345

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Loved all routes of the hypno path. On to Mia next. Then maybe the monogamy paths.

1) I second the MFF with Mia and the MC.
2) I also second a hypno monogamy path where the MC keeps her to himself, pushes exhibition and bdsm-ish kinks.
3) Cuckquean maybe? Don't think I've seen that. At least it's been a long while. Monogamy, Swinging, or online paths might work.
4) Lezdom (wife/you is/are dommed), maybe the online, cheating, and/or freedom paths.
5) Femdom (wife is domme) paths for Cheating, Monogamy and/or Hotwife paths. However, until the post above, I don't really care for/about feminization or bisexual content. What I wouldn't give for a femdom game that the female was just dominant, without the humiliation stuff. Sex when and how she wants it, facesitting, bondage, etc. More like and FLR. Mommy dommes work too. These last couple of sentences could probably only work on a Monogamy path though. The other two paths would definitely involve humiliation of some kind.
1. Noted. This can be easily added in freedom.
2. This will also be expanded on, but just in monogamy. No need for the hypno aspect here.
3. Since the focus is Sofia, I don't think I'll do cuckqueen for a while. I have thought about it though.
4. Planned path for hotwife. Currently there are 4 options for the hotwife path: white guy, black guy, older, and younger. Once you pick any of those paths and go way down them, you can eventually choose a new batch of partners for Sofia or see the end slides for that particular path. The idea is you'd have new options once Sofia is more experienced in the lifestyle. At the moment I'm thinking: BDSM guy, breeding bull, someone who wants to stretch out Sofia with toys/objects, lesbian partner, and possibly a futa partner.
5.Yeah this is a difficult one. Not opposed to it but I just need to think of a way I can add it in. Might be good for later stage monogamy.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
1. Already planned!
2. Interesting but it would get me kicked off of patreon lol.
3. Can you elaborate on this one?
4. Really not into watersports personally and probably won't add this in for a while. However there is a hotwife route where she'd be meeting up with someone into BDSM and have a dom/sub dynamic. This could fit there.
Netorare is a game in which a wife becomes the second wife in her friend 's family . Just for a developed route or weekend events . The wife would take off the ring and live with her friend for 1 or 2 days .

Reactions: vaelenor

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Sounds great, there are quite a lot of games involving corruption, and too few of them are camgirl focused rather than the much more common gangbang type.
Posting slutty pictures online might not have the same thrill as real exhibitionism for some people, but I'm sure it's a lot more common. It's safer, even though she is showing off to more people. I'd consider it lower-tier than the real exhibitionism, which is why I wondered if it might fit on the monogamy path too. Of course full-blown camgirl is taking it further than e.g. a slutty Instagram.
Small spoiler but eventually you're going to want Sofia to show off in public to actual people and she's going to be resistant to it. So to get over that resistance you're going to recommend she trying camming (without revealing her face). From there you can limit the amount of camming she does and hop back into exhibitionism proper OR she can reveal her face in camming, continue that path more and a few options can come up from there.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure there are plenty of people like that too, but there are definitely plenty who just want their wives or girlfriends to be sluttier just for them, or to show them off without sharing them physically. And for these people, him just "wanting to spice things up a bit" will be easier to identify with than him specifically wanting to share her.
[/QUOTE]
Fair enough.

GabbuXul

Oct 20, 2017
2. This will also be expanded on, but just in monogamy. No need for the hypno aspect here.
Maybe a sex slave type of thing might work better for a hypno/monogamy route. More extreme that what he could likely get her to do without some mindfuckery.

3. Since the focus is Sofia, I don't think I'll do cuckqueen for a while. I have thought about it though.
Just had a thought. This could fit in a sub path with Mia, maybe an extension or branch of the MFF path. Example, after the MFF Sofia decides she likes seeing you with other women. Or, the lesbian lover you mentioned in the Hotwife path you have planned. Like she decides she's bi or something. Mia is probably the better option.

Edit: Expanded on second idea.

Last edited:

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Maybe a sex slave type of thing might work better for a hypno/monogamy route. More extreme that what he could likely get her to do without some mindfuckery.

Just had a thought. This could fit in a sub path with Mia, maybe an extension or branch of the MFF path. Example, after the MFF Sofia decides she likes seeing you with other women. Or, the lesbian lover you mentioned in the Hotwife path you have planned. Like she decides she's bi or something. Mia is probably the better option.
Yeah a sex/slave thing could work for hypno/monogamy. But don't know what type of content you can fit in the sex slave path that doesn't involve other people or wouldn't already be covered in monogamy.

Maybe on the Mia suggestion.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes