randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Really fun premise, I hope to see new developments. Will there be options for the wife to leave him, or get pregnant with another man, or even become a QOS on the black hotwife path?
Hey thanks for playing the game. To answer your questions:
-Could wife leave the husband: yeah there will be a couple of paths where this is how it ends.
-Pregnant with another man: yup can be. In hotwife there will be a specific sub path where you pick someone who plans on knocking up the fmc. Not in the current partners though.
-QOS: that's an option for the hotwife path eventually.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Hey thanks for playing the game. To answer your questions:
-Could wife leave the husband: yeah there will be a couple of paths where this is how it ends.
-Pregnant with another man: yup can be. In hotwife there will be a specific sub path where you pick someone who plans on knocking up the fmc. Not in the current partners though.
-QOS: that's an option for the hotwife path eventually.
Thank you for not going down the path A Wife's Phone .

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Please dev please. Dont ruin your game by turning it into a grindy sandbox
Yeah I don't like grindy sandboxes.

The couple times in the game where there is slightly sandbox mechanics, one thing definitely leads to another. Like "learn photography!" will lead to a new scene as opposed to "learn photography 50x times" to get a new scene.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
and now to quote Elton John "Saturday Nights alright, alright, alright!!!! WHOOOOHOOOHHOOOOOO"
Topically enough, an original line in the song - since deleted - stated "whackin to your imaginary latina slutwife, Saturday night's alright!!" Benny and the Jets was also originally titled "My Latina slutwife and the Jets (football team)". Since changed. I think it rang false since he's gay and would never marry one, but you'd have to ask him. :unsure:

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I've got a poll on Patreon going right now for the release date.

-Smaller update next week
-Or bigger update at the end of the month
Dude, I think there 's no point in waiting another week . I don 't think you 'll release more content in an extra week .

And you know, if you want more fans, you need to switch to Ren'Py and switch from Latinas to white girls and remove the litinka from the name. I think these are the main reasons why you don 't gain a huge number of fans .

• Angry
Reactions: LarryButz

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Dude, I think there 's no point in waiting another week . I don 't think you 'll release more content in an extra week .

And you know, if you want more fans, you need to switch to Ren'Py and switch from Latinas to white girls and remove the litinka from the name. I think these are the main reasons why you don 't gain a huge number of fans .
Yeah I'll finish everything minus hotwife/swinger + QA the game. So yeah, there is a point in the extra week.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Do you invest more time in hotwife or the same time on all routes ?
Currently hotwife and swinger make up 6 separate subpaths:
-Hotwife - younger
-Hotwife - black
-Hotwife - white
-Hotwife - old
-Swinger - black
-Swinger - white

The other 7 paths are:
-Cheating (Rob)
-Freedom (Meetup)
-Freedom (Mia)
-Exhibitionism
-Webslut
-Hypno
-Hypno (control)

So for now hotwife/swinger is about half of updates until some of hotwife subpaths finish up. I have the assets collected for hotwife/swinger so I just need to write that, which will take time but not TOO much time.

Based on the patreon poll (plus wanting to get an update out sooner than later) I'll be releasing the update for the other 7 paths next week and hotwife/swinger towards the end of the month/early next.

If you are more interested in day to day updates I recommend joining the discord server since thats where I post more frequent updates.

Reactions: kristo0086

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019

Every game dev has their fanbase, and honeslty, I hope he doesn't listen to you.
This game is amazing. The factor that is a latina makes the game that much more interesting, in comparison to the countless games where you can corrupt a white wife/gf.
And please don't switch to Ren'Py. It has been hard for a lot of people to play those games on PC due to countless of meassures that made Chrome to basically make those type of playforms unplayabble. Text based games have been really improving these past few months, and the game you are making so far has been really fun and exciting.

I'll be waiting for future updates as the months go by, randomgamermofo

Scalariform

Feb 25, 2018
A Ren'py option would make the game more accessible for mobile users though.
Its a little annoying dealing with the formatting of twine html games on mobile devices

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Every game dev has their fanbase, and honeslty, I hope he doesn't listen to you.
This game is amazing. The factor that is a latina makes the game that much more interesting, in comparison to the countless games where you can corrupt a white wife/gf.
And please don't switch to Ren'Py. It has been hard for a lot of people to play those games on PC due to countless of meassures that made Chrome to basically make those type of playforms unplayabble. Text based games have been really improving these past few months, and the game you are making so far has been really fun and exciting.

I'll be waiting for future updates as the months go by, randomgamermofo
I like this game, but wife's phone has more fans, despite the fact that wife's phone is a terrible game. I just want there to be a lot of support for the game developer .

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes