Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
As it has been set up so far in relation to the sharing paths, I hope that, before the definitive corruption, there will be many preliminaries (groping, handjobs, blowjobs, etc, with protagonists dressed or semi-dressed).

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
As it has been set up so far in relation to the sharing paths, I hope that, before the definitive corruption, there will be many preliminaries (groping, handjobs, blowjobs, etc, with protagonists dressed or semi-dressed).
Yup.

Some paths may move quicker than others but in general, there's a build and slow corruption.

Babalek68

May 26, 2017
I really like your game!
I know the game is in early stages but I think when it gets longer it would be nice to see some backstory (aka nice looking log of our choices)
How often do you plan to add new updates? The game is hot, don't let it cool down with infrequent updates.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
I really like your game!
I know the game is in early stages but I think when it gets longer it would be nice to see some backstory (aka nice looking log of our choices)
How often do you plan to add new updates? The game is hot, don't let it cool down with infrequent updates.
For minor updates (improving what's already there) - 2/3 weeks
For large updates (new content) - maybe 4-6 weeks, depends on how much time I have.

Glad you like the game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LarryButz

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
As the main content of the game is sharing, I'm not sure what the goal is in having a monogamy path, other than the availability of a 'nope' route that is the alternative choice for any kinks that the player doesn't want. If it's going to actually appeal to the non-sharing crowd, it needs its own reward events, and not just 'you had wholesome married sex before bed' kind of bullshit.
Hey there, I took your advice to heart on the monogamy path and completely reworked it (it was good advice). Let me know what you think about it now!

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I'm really digging this. The variety is excellent, as is the slow corruption.

I'd love to see a lesbian path added -- I saw that in the planned tag, so hopefully it's a full path rather than just part of another.

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
Pretty good game! Please keep in mind that if you want a Swinger path, the MC would also need a to interact with a girl so he could have sex with.
As the story progress with that, Sofía can get interested into girls, not just possibly with Mia in other paths.

Also, this is just a me thing, but Sofia could actually speak in Spanish in some scenes. Idk what Spanish in particular you were going for, but it could definetly be awesome to stand out if you give her a particular nationality with her distictive sets of slangs. It is not the same to have someone from Mexico to one from Colombia, Venezuela or especially Brazil.

And hopefully, there are more Sofía + Boss scenes. The boss can be a source of wanted and unwanted corruption. From Monogamy to NTR, the boss can be a major character.

I have a question: Do you plan on creating content for the two couples from the beginning of the story? The Black couple is great for a lot of different paths, but the other couple can get corrupted especially for the Swinger Path.

Again, amazing game.

I'll be sure waiting for future updates!

Reactions: NTR guy

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Pretty good game! Please keep in mind that if you want a Swinger path, the MC would also need a to interact with a girl so he could have sex with.
As the story progress with that, Sofía can get interested into girls, not just possibly with Mia in other paths.

Also, this is just a me thing, but Sofia could actually speak in Spanish in some scenes. Idk what Spanish in particular you were going for, but it could definetly be awesome to stand out if you give her a particular nationality with her distictive sets of slangs. It is not the same to have someone from Mexico to one from Colombia, Venezuela or especially Brazil.

And hopefully, there are more Sofía + Boss scenes. The boss can be a source of wanted and unwanted corruption. From Monogamy to NTR, the boss can be a major character.

I have a question: Do you plan on creating content for the two couples from the beginning of the story? The Black couple is great for a lot of different paths, but the other couple can get corrupted especially for the Swinger Path.

Again, amazing game.

I'll be sure waiting for future updates!
Thank you!

Yeah noted on swinger, that was the intention.

I could go back and slightly change the dialogue here and there to add in slang, but that would likely be a 0.0.1 version, and may take a couple updates to get there.

The boss is...going to make an appearance eventually lol. I have plans for him but I need to build up routes before I can bring him in.

The two couples are already part of the swinger path. I don't intend to use them past swinger but I MAY if I have a good idea for that.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Is it me though or there was more content on the previous update?
I didn't get rid of any content lol.

I added a lot more dialogue and some assets, but maybe because there are a ton of dialogue slides it feels like theres less images/gifs?

But no, there's like 30/45 minutes more game here.

Cactus_boi

Jul 10, 2022
Cool game with very clearly marked paths, which is certainly nice.

While I'm disappointed mc isn't the one doing the hypnosis it's still my favorite path. It seems like with her personality she would need that extra push to cheat.

Good luck with the game (y)

Reactions: 1Teddy1

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Cool game with very clearly marked paths, which is certainly nice.

While I'm disappointed mc isn't the one doing the hypnosis it's still my favorite path. It seems like with her personality she would need that extra push to cheat.

Good luck with the game (y)
Thank you!

Yeah for the fmc it's either the slow and gradual corruption or straight up hypnosis.

I honestly hadn't thought about the MC being the one doing the mind control, I'll think about it.

Might be a good sub-sub path

Reactions: Cactus_boi
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes