Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
IA01.png

Overview:
Laura and her family receive an invitation from her neighbor Jack to visit the island where his uncle lives, come along on this adventure to an unknown place full of mystery, treasure, temptation, and pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Dark Anu - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other game : Laura Lustful Secrets
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

SamanthaLFG thanks for the links

LIT0037.png EEFDUOPLABDPMACEABALDS268.png LSL044.png EEFDUOPLABDPMACEABALDS1314.png EZL033.png EZL054.png EZLB029.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, I'm not one for discrediting any developer for their product but this seems really lackluster in comparison to what we already knew/had from this story. This is almost only a teaser. Lovely work so far and cheers to the developer, but this shouldn't even be a release. Would have loved to wait longer and get something in return. Ah well, I can't render for shit so I'll be grateful for anything. Good luck to you developer with further updates!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Same shit from the end of the last game only thing changed is Renpy and they switched beds after the neighbor started jacking off.
Wait.. are you saying that the game switched from RPGM to Ren'Py and that is shit? Damn.. it really is impossible to please everyone it seems. Looks to me that this is great news (even if I have not played the main game) but I know that so many people screams Ren'Py if a game was not using that engine. Looks like most people got their wish :unsure:?

tottek

Aug 26, 2019
From the comments, I understand this is just the presentation of the platform change from RPGM to Ren'Py, GREAT!!!.
I don't particularly hate RPGM, but the Laura game was clumsy and tedious. I applaud the change.

Reactions: Superscrew

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
Wait.. are you saying that the game switched from RPGM to Ren'Py and that is shit? Damn.. it really is impossible to please everyone it seems. Looks to me that this is great news (even if I have not played the main game) but I know that so many people screams Ren'Py if a game was not using that engine. Looks like most people got their wish :unsure:?
Are you retarded?
He is complaining that there is nothing new.
This being taken off the main game and made into renpy stand alone is okay.
but when i saw this pop up i thought it's a completed side story.

px305

May 6, 2017
The thing is, before moving to renpy he already released 2 or more updates about this event in the RPG version with almost no progress on this island event, Spoiler alert: They just went from the plane to the cabin :FacePalm: ffs, at this point I can understand why people complain its been too long for almost 0 progress.

The story and renders are great and moving to renpy its a good decision I think, but I have to be honest, this is disappointing.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes