antsu@341

Jun 30, 2022
Guys, I am still working on 1.5 this update is huge. 1000+ images with various animations. I thought I could do it before Christmas but I can't. I am still working on it, please be patient.
Can you share the teasers images too?:).
Thanks in advance.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, I am still working on 1.5 this update is huge. 1000+ images with various animations. I thought I could do it before Christmas but I can't. I am still working on it, please be patient.
But I though only the translation was left.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Complaining about this game or this dev is impossible!

There are devs that makes update with only 1 scene and 10 renders... and the release comes with non sense progression, bugs and you have to wait for a fix that requires weeks or even months. (in this case I simply delete and i put tha game in my personal Black-List;))

I really prefer to wait because.
The LLS game is perfect and the story progression is getting more and more interesting each updates
The dev knows how to do his job very well.

This game is one of the best I every played!

Waiting 2/3 or more days is not a problem for me and i'm sure the update will be amazing,

:illuminati:Merry Xmas to all:illuminati:

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
But I though only the translation was left.
It's not the first dev that added the "translation" problem... anything that they can add to say "oh no gonna need more time to take off my shoes so the update is will be delayed", they will. Clearly is not about what is left to work(in most cases), but how much time they can get.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Complaining about this game or this dev is impossible!

There are devs that makes update with only 1 scene and 10 renders... and the release comes with non sense progression, bugs and you have to wait for a fix that requires weeks or even months. (in this case I simply delete and i put tha game in my personal Black-List;))

I really prefer to wait because.
The LLS game is perfect and the story progression is getting more and more interesting each updates
The dev knows how to do his job very well.

This game is one of the best I every played!

Waiting 2/3 or more days is not a problem for me and i'm sure the update will be amazing,

:illuminati:Merry Xmas to all:illuminati:
Bones games hahaha. That guy is dead to me.

Reactions: Sadowdark

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
It's not the first dev that added the "translation" problem... anything that they can add to say "oh no gonna need more time to take off my shoes so the update is will be delayed", they will. Clearly is not about what is left to work(in most cases), but how much time they can get.
Dude, you have no idea whatsoever how this Dev operates ...

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Are you a supporter?? If not, you have no reason to complain.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Are you a supporter?? If not, you have no reason to complain.
You should be able to give your opinion on any thread regardless of whether you support the game or not ,myself I do not support any games,that being said this is a good game,however like most dev's here we go with another one that can't hit a release date to me that's a real downer,why even give a release date if you can't hit it, this is just another reason not to support game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
You should be able to give your opinion on any thread regardless of whether you support the game or not ,myself I do not support any games,that being said this is a good game,however like most dev's here we go with another one that can't hit a release date to me that's a real downer,why even give a release date if you can't hit it, this is just another reason not to support game.
This one minus from him, nobody is excellent, I told him about it not to mention date of release he agreed but again the same mistake, Dark Anu great guy and developer but has similar problem like most of others- DELAYS.

• Haha
Reactions: Svidri

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Enough with the whining in a pirate website. If you are getting everything for free you could wait for the game as well.

Nobody supporting the developer has any complain, but on this site there is always somebody that knows better than anyone else.

Reactions: Salomon108
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes