Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Enough with the whining in a pirate website. If you are getting everything for free you could wait for the game as well.

Nobody supporting the developer has any complain, but on this site there is always somebody that knows better than anyone else.
You are entitled to your opinion as I am with mine.

Dollhouse

Mar 28, 2022
You should be able to give your opinion on any thread regardless of whether you support the game or not ,myself I do not support any games,that being said this is a good game,however like most dev's here we go with another one that can't hit a release date to me that's a real downer,why even give a release date if you can't hit it, this is just another reason not to support game.
Like Obranyi already said, no ones perfect. Dark Anu releases one update per month*, even with delay.

*Under normal circumstances.

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Heh heh!! I just love the "ignore" option... it makes my forum viewing a LOT more peaceful once the trogs, trolls & entitled ones are in longer in my vision!!!

Reactions: Obranyi

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Dude, you have no idea whatsoever how this Dev operates ...
You must be new in these kind of games them, or something worse. You can easily observe how many things they add to the game, the time taken and the reason the upgrades are taking longer. I'm not saying that this dev is doing this, but it's not hard to tell when a dev is starting to bring the good old excuses to extend their income, and people fall for that.

• Haha
Reactions: LiMp17

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
You must be new in these kind of games them, or something worse. You can easily observe how many things they add to the game, the time taken and the reason the upgrades are taking longer. I'm not saying that this dev is doing this, but it's not hard to tell when a dev is starting to bring the good old excuses to extend their income, and people fall for that.
I'm not 'new' to these kind of games, so there must be something 'worse' going on with me as of your opinion :unsure:
Please oh please enligthen me with your great knowledge and wisdom, because I also must be stupid to 'fall' for this special Dev tactic, since I am actually supporting this one with my money :eek:

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Oh boy the kids complaning about "toxic behavior" or "if you are not a supporter you should not give your opinion" are the best, they always make me laugh.
I didn´t know that you could be a kid being 35 but ok. Nobody cares what you think dude, get over it. The developer has to only cares what his patreon think about his game, and the respectful people on this forum. We don´t give a s*** about you stupid opinions, and lucky you that you can enjoy the game on day one. I wouldn´t do it like that if I was the developer because of disrespectful and whiny brats like you.

You are the type of guy that whines about anything in life not only on this forum.

Get over it. The majority of people don't think like you, and thank God.

Last edited:

YEAHBOY!!!

Sep 1, 2022
Calm down guys, let the man work! I'm sure it will be worth it! After all, he never let us down! This is called PROFESSIONALISM! Just imagine the girls are touching up their makeup! Anyone who has ever waited for a girl to touch up her makeup knows very well how much waiting for her is worth it!

DarkAnu my dear, Bring on!
You and your team are amazing

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Am I bugged? Every time I trigger the "Happy Reunion" scene with Laura's mom, she finishes in her short-shorts outfit. And then I can't go anywhere: I get a "Are you crazy?! I need to change clothes!" message when she tries to leave the street in front of her house. I think the next step is to go find her father and/or husband, I assume at Joe's? I see nothing to click anywhere else.

I found a few old posts saying this was a bug like this back in .8/.9, but I am on version 1.4a.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
Guys, I am still working on 1.5 this update is huge. 1000+ images with various animations. I thought I could do it before Christmas but I can't. I am still working on it, please be patient.
Hi DarkAnu, any news about that? Thank u so much

YEAHBOY!!!

Sep 1, 2022
[ QUOTE = "Obranyi, post: 9719421, membro: 1653660" ]
Ele não estava em casa no Natal, mensagem de ontem - acabei de chegar em casa! Vou voltar ao trabalho, restam duas cenas para terminar a atualização. Sinto muito por estar ausente!
[ / QUOTE ]
He was not at home on Christmas, yesterday message- I just got home! I'm going back to work, there are two scenes left to finish the update. I'm sorry for being absent!
Calm brother! After all, nobody is made of iron, besides you have every right to enjoy! I hope you found your "Laura" during the festivities!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes