Albay

Jul 4, 2021
Like always when it's close to release Dev is complete silent. Before LLS 1.6 he got sick bad for a couple of days. Before LIA 0.3 weeks he was silent because of life problems. What's wrong now I have no idea. He will tell or not in release post the reason his silence.
Thank you, I hope the new episode will come soon. If Dev is sick, I wish him well.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I don't understand why it's necessary to reset. If it's to reset the gameplay, I think I'm playing for the animation, and the game is not that bad

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't understand why it's necessary to reset. If it's to reset the gameplay, I think I'm playing for the animation, and the game is not that bad
Script has plenty mistakes, quality of renders at the beginning is low, Dark said that some of the scenes he doesn't like how they look, so on. And for the newbies it's much better to play Remake where will be no mistakes in script, high quality renders, Ren'Py engine, because most of hate RPGM.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
We are different, and everybody play games for some reasons. You for animation, other player for story, so on.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Script has plenty mistakes, quality of renders at the beginning is low, Dark said that some of the scenes he doesn't like how they look, so on. And for the newbies it's much better to play Remake where will be no mistakes in script, high quality renders, Ren'Py engine, because most of hate RPGM.
I got it , thank you. Bay the way, I mean the story's not bad

Reactions: Obranyi

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Games made in RPG are hated more than anything because the dev itself makes sure to make the game flow in the slowest and most exasperating way possible.
This game is an example of that, I enjoy RPGs but when I consider starting a game from scratch, I lose interest when I remember that I have to endure very long unskipable scenes that I had already seen before. Especially because of the "funny faces" that the author loves to put in the foreground so much

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Games made in RPG are hated more than anything because the dev itself makes sure to make the game flow in the slowest and most exasperating way possible.
This game is an example of that, I enjoy RPGs but when I consider starting a game from scratch, I lose interest when I remember that I have to endure very long unskipable scenes that I had already seen before. Especially because of the "funny faces" that the author loves to put in the foreground so much
I agree that when we don't have possibility to save during the scene in RPGM is super annoying, especially when it's long.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
"I don't like her ass, change it." Is basically what you're saying. Learn the difference between criticism and preference. This is the latter.

I also prefer athletic asses, but I sure as hell ain't going to force my kinks onto others. Besides, her ass is just fine.
MUCH RATHER a firm athletic ass then any other type..Huge balloon tits are a turn off too. ot of people will cry about it but I couldn't care less

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It's fine to wait, let the generous folks who donate enjoy it first, Dark needs his money to keep developing the game.

Anyway that gives us freeloaders some time to buy more tissues
It's better to buy access for 1 dollar instead of many tissues.

Reactions: Chefy2003
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes