Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys. Amazing update like all the previous one. I wanted to know if there is a way for me to replay all the scenes we did in this game? Is there a gallery? And if yes can someone give me a save with full gallery? Or at least tell me what should i do to see them. Thanks in advance!!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello guys. Amazing update like all the previous one. I wanted to know if there is a way for me to replay all the scenes we did in this game? Is there a gallery? And if yes can someone give me a save with full gallery? Or at least tell me what should i do to see them. Thanks in advance!!
For now gallery is not full of all the main scenes from the updates. To see visit master bedroom, click on star icon near a bed, 50135, click on character or item, and choose scene you wanna see.

Reactions: Sense_9

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks i will check it!! Very sad there are not all the scenes in the gallery :( especially the first ones that i dont remember
From the first ones miss only party scene in college, with young Laura and Kisha.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Hoping for some Emma commissioned render but I'm poor af hahah so just gonna wait for the game patiently but nice one!

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
When will the next update come? Friday, Saturday, Sunday after 15 days or will we wait another month. You made me very curious about the 2nd part :))
Like always when it's close to release Dev is complete silent. Before LLS 1.6 he got sick bad for a couple of days. Before LIA 0.3 weeks he was silent because of life problems. What's wrong now I have no idea. He will tell or not in release post the reason his silence.

Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes