88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
LLS Chapter 2 Development Progress

View attachment 2899881

What's up guys

I've been working hard on the LLS code but I've finally managed to create something good, that will keep the rpgm aspects of the chapter 1. You'll be able to navigate around the map easily without having to click incessantly. I was creating a Demo but 0.1 is so close to being finished that I decided to finish it.

View attachment 2899882

So I will finish version 0.1 and release it this week. This will be our test version.

Thanks for your support,

D.A.
Why you are using Ren'py if you want that the game looks like as it is still in RPGM?
I think you only wasted time!

I only hope that i will be able to save during your very long boring blue balls scenes and than start from the point i saved
And I hope i will be able to fast skip some boring useless scene

IF NOT YOUR IDEA TO USE RE'NPY WAS USELES!

This game was great up to about 2 updates ago and i loved it a lot..but... in the latest 2 updates there is n story progression

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: R0y

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I loved this game and the latest best scene i remember was when Laura went to the bachelor party because she thought her husband had cheated on her.... after this scene the game became boring and without story progression neither interesting sex scenes!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

View attachment 2899881

What's up guys

I've been working hard on the LLS code but I've finally managed to create something good, that will keep the rpgm aspects of the chapter 1. You'll be able to navigate around the map easily without having to click incessantly. I was creating a Demo but 0.1 is so close to being finished that I decided to finish it.

View attachment 2899882

So I will finish version 0.1 and release it this week. This will be our test version.

Thanks for your support,

D.A.
Can i test it? :devilish::love:

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
Nice effort, but my god is it ever slow and buggy. Those vertical swipes (where you get to see a characters body from bottom to top) are horrendously slow and on top of that, there's two of them each time.
Anyways, nice models, nice concept but it lacks fluidity and thorough testing.
Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Obranyi

Benson20

May 10, 2020

View attachment 2899881

What's up guys

View attachment 2899882

Thanks for your support,

D.A.
Will you do the game en RenPy ?? Some time ago I read something about that

xxxperv69

Jan 26, 2022

View attachment 2899881

What's up guys

View attachment 2899882

Thanks for your support,

D.A.
I understand that going to Renpy for second part is a cut with the first part but I hope the fact that the Renpy part looking like RPGM won't spoil the game. I mean I think I was on this despite the fact that it is a RPGM. I like the content but I don't like that much RPGM, it's like The office wife, RPGM base is not what I prefer...
Good work Dark Anu, I can't wait to see the next update !

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I understand that going to Renpy for second part is a cut with the first part but I hope the fact that the Renpy part looking like RPGM won't spoil the game. I mean I think I was on this despite the fact that it is a RPGM. I like the content but I don't like that much RPGM, it's like The office wife, RPGM base is not what I prefer...
Good work Dark Anu, I can't wait to see the next update !
By rpgm retention I am assuming he is not refering to the movements which are very diffcult to create in renpy. I think dev is referring to internal programming aspect of rpgm which he can directly copy over without changing too much in renpy.

Reactions: Obranyi

mftr

Sep 25, 2018
check if the image is present in the mentioned folder. If not redownload the game.
If image is present and the error is still there, try playing with uncompressed version. Sometimes compression can break image.
Can you send me the content ( Pictures ) of this file?

Untitled.jpg

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes