DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
when will it be?her first anal is long due already,except silver in her old days.
it's proper within the next update or two would be her first anal.comeon darkanu,gimme gimme anal.
When you said Silver, made me think of this horse named Silver from the Lone Ranger :ROFLMAO: (showing my age with that one)
IMG_2268.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
View attachment 2870476 .............. :confused: :confused: :confused: ..I think there is no point in discussing anything.
There's an active Patreon and discord where the dev posts news regularly. There's also another game being developed alongside this one. There's also the fact that the next update for this game is a new chapter and will be on a new engine. There's plenty to discuss.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
There's an active Patreon and discord where the dev posts news regularly. There's also another game being developed alongside this one. There's also the fact that the next update for this game is a new chapter and will be on a new engine. There's plenty to discuss.
This guy just want to reply something, don't be hard with him, he knows about LIA and other stuff (y) Soon will be new post of progress, last before release.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I understand. I say so. Because the longer the update, the less interest in the game.:unsure:......;)
:coffee:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LLS Chapter 2 Development Progress

Kisha.png

Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are well.

I'm almost finished with the renders at the same time I'm creating the code, traveling between locations, dialogs with characters and sex scenes. The good thing is that many parts of the code will be reused and I won't have to redo them when I update next time.

Emma.png

The story begins a few months after the events on the yacht in LLS part 1. An intriguing story full of secrets will be available for you to enjoy soon.

Progress.jpg

Thanks for your support,

Dark.

Apr 16, 2022
Only care about Laura. I fuck with Emma slightly. Everyone else could just not ever get another scene and I wouldn't care less, specially Keisha, she's the most generic black girl in Daz3D, it's like watching a fucked up grill Tina Turner fuck with that afro.

Reactions: 8wonder and Fem0000

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 2877095

Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are well.

I'm almost finished with the renders at the same time I'm creating the code, traveling between locations, dialogs with characters and sex scenes. The good thing is that many parts of the code will be reused and I won't have to redo them when I update next time.

View attachment 2877098

The story begins a few months after the events on the yacht in LLS part 1. An intriguing story full of secrets will be available for you to enjoy soon.

View attachment 2877100

Thanks for your support,

Dark.
Few months after yacht scene. Strange.:unsure:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

071_011019.png

What's up guys

I've been working hard on the LLS code but I've finally managed to create something good, that will keep the rpgm aspects of the chapter 1. You'll be able to navigate around the map easily without having to click incessantly. I was creating a Demo but 0.1 is so close to being finished that I decided to finish it.

03092023.jpg

So I will finish version 0.1 and release it this week. This will be our test version.

Thanks for your support,

D.A.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

View attachment 2899881

What's up guys

I've been working hard on the LLS code but I've finally managed to create something good, that will keep the rpgm aspects of the chapter 1. You'll be able to navigate around the map easily without having to click incessantly. I was creating a Demo but 0.1 is so close to being finished that I decided to finish it.

View attachment 2899882

So I will finish version 0.1 and release it this week. This will be our test version.

Thanks for your support,

D.A.
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 2899881

What's up guys

View attachment 2899882

Thanks for your support,

D.A.
Ah I was hoping for today. 1 more week then:).

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes