asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
does anyone know how to open the map for "map events"? Android versión, im stuck :(
There is no map to open. You have to travel/walk. That being said,just random guessing , maybe try swiping up/down or pinching screen in/out with 2/3/4 fingers.

bowman2432

Jan 31, 2023
this game wont give u a choice to control the game its just a visual novel without choice that the only thing u can do is reading

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
this game wont give u a choice to control the game its just a visual novel without choice that the only thing u can do is reading
In Chapter 2 you will have choices and you will control the game, for now we have LIA where we have choices.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
hope this hit steam, cant wait to collect cards and achivements xD. hope pregnancy is added female MC + NTR + preggo good shit

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
It's not the same like proper anal sex right? ;) Everything will be(y)
when will it be?her first anal is long due already,except silver in her old days.
it's proper within the next update or two would be her first anal.comeon darkanu,gimme gimme anal.

Reactions: Afasius

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
when will it be?her first anal is long due already,except silver in her old days.
it's proper within the next update or two would be her first anal.comeon darkanu,gimme gimme anal.
I don't know when it will be, we can only wait, like first Emma sex :ROFLMAO: James nightmare I don't count.

Reactions: Chavez221

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I want Emma's first time to be accidental or maybe it happens without her realizing it. I think it would be funny and fit the game.
Good one. Personally I would want it with Emma teasing at first. May be Emma agrees for a rub, gets really horny and then begs for it lol

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes