Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I rebuilt the whole city, and added the new places where Laura will have fun.

View attachment 2821380

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm almost done with the movement and interaction system, I'll post a demo of part 2 of Laura soon.

Thanks guys.
You really work hard to be the best at your job..
Can t wait new episodes.. <3

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I rebuilt the whole city, and added the new places where Laura will have fun.

View attachment 2821380

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm almost done with the movement and interaction system, I'll post a demo of part 2 of Laura soon.

Thanks guys.
Does this mean the next episode will continue in renpy or we have to start a new game in the renpy engine. If that’s the case, could you do what some other devs have done when they converted to renpy, they put chapter saves in the game so we can start where we left off from last update

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Does this mean the next episode will continue in renpy or we have to start a new game in the renpy engine. If that’s the case, could you do what some other devs have done when they converted to renpy, they put chapter saves in the game so we can start where we left off from last update
Chapter 2 is new game, we will continue play story after yacht scene in sandbox mode Ren'Py, later Dark will convert Chapter 1 in Ren'Py and this two chapters will be separate.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Chapter 2 is new game, we will continue play story after yacht scene in sandbox mode Ren'Py, later Dark will convert Chapter 1 in Ren'Py and this two chapters will be separate.
Will the story and decisions remain linear or will they be modular now?
I mean, that Laura can choose if she wants to go to work in the bar or instead go to the gym or other points of interest?
Personally, I would like it to be free choice, because that way we could choose how slutty Laura will be before continuing with the main story.
It would also be nice if they could add scenes with Laura and Samuel to strengthen their relationship and prevent it from feeling like they are just acquaintances living in the same house.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Will the story and decisions remain linear or will they be modular now?
I mean, that Laura can choose if she wants to go to work in the bar or instead go to the gym or other points of interest?
Personally, I would like it to be free choice, because that way we could choose how slutty Laura will be before continuing with the main story.
It would also be nice if they could add scenes with Laura and Samuel to strengthen their relationship and prevent it from feeling like they are just acquaintances living in the same house.
Soon will see how it will work, all questions about mechanics ask directly Dark in discord.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes