Jul 23, 2018
Dark Anu in Discord:

"LIA is not a canonical story, and when everything starts to happen in LIA then LLS is already close to the ending."
Damn it, it should definitely be cannon. I was literally about to come back and edit my post saying how now Im fine with Zoe doing her thing because James is as useless as his dad, and manipulative as well. :ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Even though I'm from the most banned country in the world, I found a way to donate for a masterpiece like this. This is definetly the greatest game i've ever played.
Share here method for those like you from this country who want to support but don't know how, there were couple of members who wrote about this problem.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I dont know bro. But I really need to hate James because if I did then Zoe cheating wouldnt bother me AS much. Like i dont care when Laura does cuz her hubby is such a terrible character(not due to bad writing but by design) so thats fine by me. But James was mad at Zoe and still saved her and gave her another chance and then she boned her ex in the lockerroom. Granted I dont think she knew it was because he wanted to spite James but still. I just hope he grows some balls and bounces.
Well, it's actually something that particularly bothers me in these cheat games.
If they make the MC's hubby unbearable, then it loses a lot of the charm of infidelity, since as a viewer you feel that the husband deserves it. Honestly, I see that it would be more fun and spicy if the husband was a more appropriate man, but his wife can't help but want to be a whore.
Laura's husband fits my concept quite well since so far he remains faithful, but his selfish attitude where he often does not take Laura into account annoys me a bit
I mean, the moments where it's emphasized how much he loves her and she reciprocates but shortly after cheating on him it's painful and hot.
If Samuel had a redemption arc where he learns to be a better husband and adjusts better to his wife's needs in bed, but Laura is still as unfaithful bitch as her mother, this game would be a 10/10 on my list.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Share here method for those like you from this country who want to support but don't know how, there were couple of members who wrote about this problem.
I use virtual card by bitfree. I was having problems with patreon payments so I signed up for subscriber. We'll see if there are any problems with it.

Reactions: Obranyi
Apr 16, 2022
For the first time an update felt incredibly underwhelming. This one was kind of garbage, both in size and quality. I appreciate the fast updates but I'd rather wait if the updates gonna take a whole 10 minutes to play. Hopefully it's an exception and not a rule and the next Lia gets everything right on track.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
For the first time an update felt incredibly underwhelming. This one was kind of garbage, both in size and quality. I appreciate the fast updates but I'd rather wait if the updates gonna take a whole 10 minutes to play. Hopefully it's an exception and not a rule and the next Lia gets everything right on track.
First of all wrong thread, here is LLS, second update wasn't garbage, it wasn't super great, but not garbage 100%.

Reactions: kakashiuchiha
Jul 20, 2020
Peace!
Respect first of all, or they will not want to be part of the regulation. It's been almost a year since I played this game. I think our developer 'Dark Anu' has been getting better and better, that's much appreciated, I'm happy about that. I believe that life presents us with new challenges every day and that is something that we have to overcome as human beings.:)

Reactions: hninja02

Ggiallone

May 31, 2022
Dear dark listen to this advice please, focus on LLS development and leave LIA alone for a while. The developments every 5-6 months of the main game are too few. LIA is beautiful but the story in LLS is compelling and has more possibilities for development in many directions. Thank you for your always wonderful work

Reactions: Dark Anu

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
please tell me where I can download the Russian-language version of the game 1.6
Если только кто-то из наших возьмется переводить бро. Разработчик - бразилец, поэтому английский в игре не сильно кудрявый.

Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes