BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, stuck in this position:
1688498676114.png
Tell me, please, how can I unlock and continue? Or what should we do in this situation in general?

ringjing

Mar 29, 2019
1689368097999.png

Is this the most recent gallery? Most of the scenes seem to be missing :( anyone know how to access the scene with her under the boss's desk?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2770766

Is this the most recent gallery? Most of the scenes seem to be missing :( anyone know how to access the scene with her under the boss's desk?
Most of the scenes are present, like one guy before you asked about group scene from Laura college time missing and Emma David handjob, it's not boss desk but David's, to see it click on David and pick Office Problem scene.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The game is getting boring for me... the story progression is stuck... no more lustful secrets for Laura since version 1.4.
and the fact that scenes are unstoppable is annoyng.
I have abandoned to play the version 1.6 due to the defects I described above.

actually i'm no morebinerestd in this game without progression

the start of the game was great.

• Hey there
Reactions: Josedx9 and jozzi

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The game is getting boring for me... the story progression is stuck... no more lustful secrets for Laura since version 1.4.
and the fact that scenes are unstoppable is annoyng.
I have abandoned to play the version 1.6 due to the defects I described above.

actually i'm no morebinerestd in this game without progression

the start of the game was great.
(n):mad::(The downside of this game was that the choices were few and not significant

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, does someone has a save right after the colleague of samuel (I don't remember his name... David, maybe?) fucks with Laura at the other side of the door while Samuel is holding it? And he got angry because someone is pulling the door, oblivious of his wife being fucked at the other side

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes