hamod

Jan 5, 2021
the models looks amazing by looking at the screenshots .. but sadly i cannot download or play this game because the MC is female :(

i only play male MC because i like to fuck the girls .. i cannot enjoy playing as a female & keep seducing the guys around in the game to fuck me .. ( that's just me )

i wish the dev will make another option in the game to play as a male some day ..

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
the models looks amazing by looking at the screenshots .. but sadly i cannot download or play this game because the MC is female :(

i only play male MC because i like to fuck the girls .. i cannot enjoy playing as a female & keep seducing the guys around in the game to fuck me .. ( that's just me )

i wish the dev will make another option in the game to play as a male some day ..
He will not do it, female protagonist is our everything)

Reactions: McZoy

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I talked about future games, we will play for female)
ohh no i didnt mean the future games .. i actualy liked the models in this game that's why i asked for second MC option in this same game .. but deep down i know most likely its not gonna happened .. i was just thinking loudly i guess

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
ohh no i didnt mean the future games .. i actualy liked the models in this game that's why i asked for second MC option in this same game .. but deep down i know most likely its not gonna happened .. i was just thinking loudly i guess
Now of course we will not play for male, game name is Laura Lustful Secrets, all about this.

Reactions: hamod

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

LOL. So you think it is actually you that is doing the fucking?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
LOL. So you think it is actually you that is doing the fucking?
if you mean the real me then ofcours not ..

but if you mean "me" as the MC .. then yes ofcourse

im the one playing & controlling it .. and drowning inside the story & in the MCs perspective & i make the decisions ..
isn't it ..

why do you choose RYU in ( street fighter ) do you think its actually you who is doing the fighting .. or maybe you are the real Ryu ?
what a golden question :sneaky:

Last edited:

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
in this game, every animation is 5 or 6 loops too long
still like it though
also, i only feel bad for James since Zoe in actually evil, not dumb like the others
which of-course makes her scenes the best :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nick198 and Obranyi
Jul 23, 2018
The dancing in this game is more tragic then current tik tok trends. It kills me every time. I had assumed when it got to the bachelor party it would get better, like an actual stripper dance, but no, its like watching a 5 year old dance while playing dress up for her parents.

Jul 23, 2018
any other game with characters like Zoe? i need my heart to hurt
I dont know bro. But I really need to hate James because if I did then Zoe cheating wouldnt bother me AS much. Like i dont care when Laura does cuz her hubby is such a terrible character(not due to bad writing but by design) so thats fine by me. But James was mad at Zoe and still saved her and gave her another chance and then she boned her ex in the lockerroom. Granted I dont think she knew it was because he wanted to spite James but still. I just hope he grows some balls and bounces.

Reactions: citrone
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes