swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
how can i pass thru dog? red, green, orange barrel doesnt help a cant move anywhere to different place.

Nvm. found it - move boxies...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancuswat

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
IVE GOTTA 1 STUPID Q

is it me or whenever this game is updated , I must start from beginning ??

NO SAVE FILE FROM PREVIOUS UPDATES WORKS !!

Its a fucking pain in the ass to play from start...

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
As I suspected, sex scene poorly represented, swift, merely a checkbox exercise, almost unwankable.

Dev, take care of these fucking sex scenes, plot and story are just the surrounding of his sex.

Observations

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
As I suspected, sex scene poorly represented, swift, merely a checkbox exercise, almost unwankable.

Dev, take care of these fucking sex scenes, plot and story are just the surrounding of his sex.

Observations
Yeah it was very random lol

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Wtf, I have black screen on both saves from new update, firstly i start last save from previous one, same shit, first time problem.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nice update dev, liked the surprise twist at the end, thats gonna be awkward. only issue i had was in the grocery store, the entire language was spanish, it didnt go back to english until she left the store

px305

May 6, 2017
Nice update dev, liked the surprise twist at the end, thats gonna be awkward. only issue i had was in the grocery store, the entire language was spanish, it didnt go back to english until she left the store

Turns into spanish at Alberts grocery store, I dont understand a thing anymore :D :D

Its Portuguese....:FacePalm:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Laura: Lustful Secrets [v0.5fix] [Dark Anu] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.91 GB
Compressed Win Size:165 MB
- - -

Update v0.4 >> v0.5fix
Original Update Size: 294 MB
-
Compressed Update Size:13.3 MB
-

Previous Update

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I feel like this update was a step in the wrong direction. Last patch was great, with just the right amount of comedy and smut. I think it would have been better to slowly ramp up the corruption instead of going straight for the sex in this update. The sex was too abrupt. Biggest issue with this is that since she's already had sex with someone else, the only step forward for future updates is more sex with other guys. The corruption aspect is somewhat gone now, replaced with slutification.

I honestly think dev should redo this update. Of course that won't happen, but one can hope.

px305

May 6, 2017
I feel like this update was a step in the wrong direction. Last patch was great, with just the right amount of comedy and smut. I think it would have been better to slowly ramp up the corruption instead of going straight for the sex in this update. The sex was too abrupt. Biggest issue with this is that since she's already had sex with someone else, the only step forward for future updates is more sex with other guys. The corruption aspect is somewhat gone now, replaced with slutification.

I honestly think dev should redo this update. Of course that won't happen, but one can hope.

I liked the update, cant wait to see what happens with jack.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes