Mar 5, 2018
I feel like this update was a step in the wrong direction. Last patch was great, with just the right amount of comedy and smut. I think it would have been better to slowly ramp up the corruption instead of going straight for the sex in this update. The sex was too abrupt. Biggest issue with this is that since she's already had sex with someone else, the only step forward for future updates is more sex with other guys. The corruption aspect is somewhat gone now, replaced with slutification.

I honestly think dev should redo this update. Of course that won't happen, but one can hope.
I liked the twist at the end.
Especially after hj-scene in the previous build, I expected at least one sex scene with Laura (not necessarily mutual) Obviously Laura is kind of a nympho, so I wasn't surprise at all.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Dark Anu please for the love of all that is holy put in a save trigger at the end of content especially after long scenes.

I've never never wished ill on a dev till I had to replay that whole long ass bar scene twice because rpgm froze 90% of the way through the first time and then only to bet hit with an end of update, no chance to save in the last update, after that I may have had some choice words regarding your game and ability.

devilsnaresid

Mar 14, 2019
I was chasing samuel and the red dressed lady, took care of the drunk guy on the street .. but the noisy dog is til there ,, How do I get rid of the dog ..

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Dark Anu please for the love of all that is holy put in a save trigger at the end of content especially after long scenes.

I've never never wished ill on a dev till I had to replay that whole long ass bar scene twice because rpgm froze 90% of the way through the first time and then only to bet hit with an end of update, no chance to save in the last update, after that I may have had some choice words regarding your game and ability.
I guess it's too late to mention that this update included 2 save files. The second one started at the beginning of this update.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So, nobody has a problem with black screen? I wrote earlier, no reply from others.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Wtf, I have black screen on both saves from new update, firstly i start last save from previous one, same shit, first time problem.
Can you start a new game or do you always get a black screen? Try changing the resolution pressing "F4" button.

I was supposed to do this in this version but for some reason I didn't :FacePalm: but I promise I'll add a point in each scene in the next update.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I guess it's too late to mention that this update included 2 save files. The second one started at the beginning of this update.
Thanks I haven't downloaded it yet, so I'll try keep it in mind.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Can you start a new game or do you always get a black screen? Try changing the resolution pressing "F4" button.

I was supposed to do this in this version but for some reason I didn't :FacePalm: but I promise I'll add a point in each scene in the next update.
I have black screen in first save after gym instructor leave the bar, in second during old man jerking off watching Laura on monitor.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So V0.5 means that it's about halfway of being finished?
No! ha ha ha

I have black screen in first save after gym instructor leave the bar, in second during old man jerking off watching Laura on monitor.
I still don't know what is going on because it's work perfectly for some players and not for others. Try this, go to the save folder and backup the files file1.rpgsave and file2.rpgsave, then delete config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave. Run the game and create two new saves in the same slots, then replace file1.rpgsave and file2.rpgsave only.

why the game is on spanish? when i entered the grocery store?
Thanks for report, it's Portuguese and it's just an event I forgot to translate, if you enter in grocery left door it will show you a portuguese version but if you enter in right side you will see a english version LoL hahaha...

Reactions: ntrvip
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes