Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
This time I downloaded with Gofile (last time Mega) and the error does not appear. But I cant find what to do.
In the office building there is nothing to do. The bar is closed and the grocery store has nothing to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
This time I downloaded with Gofile (last time Mega) and the error does not appear. But I cant find what to do.
In the office building there is nothing to do. The bar is closed and the grocery store has nothing to do.
Gosh, people are lazy as fuck! Just look other messages! I sent walkthrough and compressed link Mega from Dark Anu to check on bugs. I have played the same but on Mac, no problems at all!

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Game suddenly ends when you try to go visit Samuel earlier at work.

Is this the end of update? If yes, then it is a fucking joke
A real fucking joke, this was 100 percent pure fucking shit, by far the worst update yet, I thought the game should improve with each update, instead this shit is going in the opposite direction of what it should be.ever since this was split into two games each update seems to have progressively gotten worse.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Gosh, people are lazy as fuck! Just look other messages! I sent walkthrough and compressed link Mega from Dark Anu to check on bugs. I have played the same but on Mac, no problems at all!
Gosh, people can be ignorant as hell.
That link you sent has exactly the same problem as the normal Mega link.
I get transported back to the main menu when try to enter the red door.
Anyhow I give up this game.

m4nj512

Jul 27, 2022
Gosh, people can be ignorant as hell.
That link you sent has exactly the same problem as the normal Mega link.
I get transported back to the main menu when try to enter the red door.
Anyhow I give up this game.
I have the same issue with the new version, anybody have a save files?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My dudes. Is this a sequel or still a remake of the rpgm version?
If you have played previously, how can this be remake?? If you are newbie this is continuation of the story after last scene from Chapter 1. First release of remake will be next game update after this.

Reactions: latino007

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Another good game destroyed by renpy engine why you chnged the engine it's so much fun to play in rpgm renpy is boring just click read click read nothing else to do i prefer a comic over renpy atleast i don't have bother to figure out to read the next part

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Another good game destroyed by renpy engine why you chnged the engine it's so much fun to play in rpgm renpy is boring just click read click read nothing else to do i prefer a comic over renpy atleast i don't have bother to figure out to read the next part
Plenty of reasons were to change into Ren'Py and plenty of things that need to improve. RPGM is dead story.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
A real fucking joke, this was 100 percent pure fucking shit, by far the worst update yet, I thought the game should improve with each update, instead this shit is going in the opposite direction of what it should be.ever since this was split into two games each update seems to have progressively gotten worse.

Psst hey, why don't you direct message the developer and ask him for a refund on the exact amount you paid for this game? :LOL:

You did PAY right?

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Lol This site and it's NTR tag's .So if a game is female protag has a husband or boyfriend then it's NTR . But if the exact same game is made with a male protag then it's just cheating or swinging . The only way this game could have NTR is if the husband is stepping out and really does anyone even care enough about him to even push it into NTR no one here is playing this game and putting them self in the shoes the the fat bald husband .
NTR or Netorare = infidelity, cuckoldry, and cheating

whf

Nov 9, 2017
If you have played previously, how can this be remake?? If you are newbie this is continuation of the story after last scene from Chapter 1. First release of remake will be next game update after this.
He plans to do a remake of the original? But why?!

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
Game suddenly ends when you try to go visit Samuel earlier at work.

Is this the end of update? If yes, then it is a fucking joke
It did that to me, but I went back there in the morning time up to the afternoon, and was able to get inside the building; you won't be able to do anything but exit the building..this is what you'll see once you do go inside Sam's work bldg..
screenshot0001.png

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes