bigpuna

Jan 22, 2018
ok after cleaning the washroom where do i go. i click on one building and it send me to the main menu?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why this don't have Ren'Py version of the first chapter? Can someone make first chapter into Ren'py.

It male character housbend that we find forcefull cotnroll in first releas of the first chapter is still avoideble or not?

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Question: Does the new renpy version cover the entire chapter 1? I say because 3 and a half GB seems like a lot to be just the beginning of the second chapter.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe because it has plenty script mistakes, at the beginning low quality of renders, no? ;) And also Dark doesn't satisfied how look like some of the scenes. He will remove them or change.
I mean I understand why, but... why?! This is just stupid practice. If I were supporting him I would want new content, not a remake. Ok, original isn't perfect, but it happened, we've experienced it, now I want to see how it continues. I guess I just see those patreon games more like a service than a product. More like those never-ending tv series that people watch to get their daily dose of stupidity than a movie with beginnig and an end. Besides from how this first release of ch.2 panned out I can't imagine remake is going be any better than original, except maybe higher resolution renders.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Was hard to figure out how to continue, but well is okay this way to move now, and the scenes where amazing

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
ahh i hope someone will make chap 1 renpy remake.. a played a long ago and lost lotta progress due accidently deleting game.. jumping from start with rpgm is painful

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
That's the normal size of the game, I think. I mean, I saw that the compressed size was about 200mb or something (made by a user named SonsOLiberty I think)
Yes it's original size. SonsOLiberty made compressed version, and also I replied to one player with Mega link on Dark Anu official compressed version.

• Angry
Reactions: Diddeldoo

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
ahh i hope someone will make chap 1 renpy remake.. a played a long ago and lost lotta progress due accidently deleting game.. jumping from start with rpgm is painful
I agree with the last. Dark Anu will make Ren'Py remake Chapter 1. Next game update will be first release of it.

• Angry

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I mean I understand why, but... why?! This is just stupid practice. If I were supporting him I would want new content, not a remake. Ok, original isn't perfect, but it happened, we've experienced it, now I want to see how it continues. I guess I just see those patreon games more like a service than a product. More like those never-ending tv series that people watch to get their daily dose of stupidity than a movie with beginnig and an end. Besides from how this first release of ch.2 panned out I can't imagine remake is going be any better than original, except maybe higher resolution renders.
He does it for newbies because most of hate RPGM, so they will enjoy from the start story without script mistakes, high quality renders. And for us oldies he will make changes with scenes. Like I said, some probably remove, some change, new add. Next game update will be first release of remake.

• Angry

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Was hard to figure out how to continue, but well is okay this way to move now, and the scenes where amazing
It's because walkthrough only on Patreon and Subscribestar. No quest log because Dark had problems to implement it. But I believe because a lot of complains about it he will figure out next time how to add it. Because if I wouldn't be a supporter, I would struggle also like others what to do next. It's very painful.

• Angry
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes