Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Question: Does the new renpy version cover the entire chapter 1? I say because 3 and a half GB seems like a lot to be just the beginning of the second chapter.
It's the original size of new update. You have compressed versions from Dark Anu himself, and game compressor from this site.

• Angry
Reactions: Diddeldoo

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
i really thought laura will continue her anal training with the buttplug with the last update before this,but nada,niente,none,none at all!all of the scenes are with samuel whom i really hate the most,there's a lot of male characters to be focus on and it's really fucking samuel?
you gotta be kidding me!and it's really frustrating when you think the next update will focus on remaking chapter 1 into renpy for god knows how long it will take to continue to chapter 2 again.Goddang!what a disappointment
View attachment 2938108
Samuel is her husband, and this update was focus to show us that Laura tried to be again a good faithful wife like she was before David knocked the door of her house. Don't worry about anal stuff, it will be more than enough in Chapter 2. As for time updates, it's a problem, because now Dark will have 3 games to develop: Сhapter 2 LLS, LIA, Chapter 1 Remake.

Cowboy1122

Dec 14, 2022
Game is shit i dont no what to do when i was near samul office and i have to go in office i click and the main manu will be show full off bug the is stop there i cant play full game properly worst update ever renpey edition is shit

Reactions: Seanthiar

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Game is shit i dont no what to do when i was near samul office and i have to go in office i click and the main manu will be show full off bug the is stop there i cant play full game properly worst update ever renpey edition is shit
You don't need to go to office because there is no scene there in this update. Follow walkthrough I shared on previous pages.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I mean I understand why, but... why?! This is just stupid practice. If I were supporting him I would want new content, not a remake. Ok, original isn't perfect, but it happened, we've experienced it, now I want to see how it continues. I guess I just see those patreon games more like a service than a product. More like those never-ending tv series that people watch to get their daily dose of stupidity than a movie with beginnig and an end. Besides from how this first release of ch.2 panned out I can't imagine remake is going be any better than original, except maybe higher resolution renders.
And like you said If I were supporting him. I am his supporter for 1.5 year and will continue do it whatever he makes because I love Laura :love: So freeloader who I believe didn't even have thought about support Dark can't complain. Content he makes first of all for those who already support and for newbies who may support him in future, therefore like I said he will remake Chapter 1, for freeloaders nothing change.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
And like you said If I were supporting him. I am his supporter for 1.5 year and will continue do it whatever he makes because I love Laura :love: So freeloader who I believe didn't even have thought about support Dark can't complain. Content he makes first of all for those who already support and for newbies who may support him in future, therefore like I said he will remake Chapter 1, for freeloaders nothing change.
Doesn't matter what you say and has nothing to do with the error in the game - the office is a clickable place in the game and if you click it in this update the game crashes - shouldn't happen regardless if there is content or not.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Doesn't matter what you say and has nothing to do with the error in the game - the office is a clickable place in the game and if you click it in this update the game crashes - shouldn't happen regardless if there is content or not.
For clickable I agree, but again, no reason to go there if you have walkthrough.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I just wanna say one thing that I have difficult to, clicking the places to go mate if you can do them bigger/easier to click thanks ❤

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I just wanna say one thing that I have difficult to, clicking the places to go mate if you can do them bigger/easier to click thanks ❤
You'd better join discord if you are not there yet and write this on LLS channel. Dark Anu doesn't visit this thread often. All suggestions better address in discord channels. He is right now there speaking with players.

Reactions: lightpower

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Plenty of reasons were to change into Ren'Py and plenty of things that need to improve. RPGM is dead story.
Can you elaborate the reasons and what is weekness in rpgm version even i saw plenty weekness in renpy version game crashing there not hint or walkthrough system you just have to click on random thing like mad lad

Reactions: Kingdomless
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes