Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
You suggest leave LIA on pause, so I understood you don't like it. If you do OK, I was wrong in this point.
well you're wrong,you assumes a lot and this happened a lot on this thread.you are being hostile to other players here,you have anger issues.

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
I'm sharing a made by myself. Made with fastone image viewer, 85% quality, 510 Mb. Converted most pictures to JPEG, changed the extension to PNG. It works for me.

Last edited:

Cowboy1122

Dec 14, 2022
My suggestion dont waste time to remake LLS chapter 1 chapter one is already very good and continue with LLS Chapter 2 and Pause LLA for minimum for 3 months and work hard for LLS chapter 2 and Please Add more Lust scene of Laura Rather than only 1 or 2 in next update we Want laura full of lust ntr scenes and i generally dont like renpy edition of LLS . But for LLA renpy is good option

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Just a tip for developer. The size of game is too big for this amount of images. Png without compression is not the best format for mid-low quality renders, it's better to use webp with 95% quality level (can be lowered). You won't loose in quality at all but the size of game will be reduced by 6 times.
It's easy to do this with free xnConverter. Select game folder -> Output tab -> Format Webp (95% quality) -> Filename = {Filename} -> Options: Delete Original -> Convert. Then autoreplace alll *.png with *.webp in rpy scripts.

Tonyr2

Jul 16, 2017
bit frustrating, even something as simple as having to actually click on the letters to go the 'hallway' or 'go out' is annoying. Should just be a box, clicking inside the 'o' in 'go' should actually take you.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
bit frustrating, even something as simple as having to actually click on the letters to go the 'hallway' or 'go out' is annoying. Should just be a box, clicking inside the 'o' in 'go' should actually take you.
Dark said about arrow like outside. I agree about clicking on the letters. This was test update, so, Dark notes feedback and later improve or change what needs.

Mafaka666

Jun 23, 2019
I'm sorry for asking, but I can't understand
Does chapter 2 has a new content or is it pre previous contect turned into renpy? :O

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes