Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
chapter 2 renpy :cautious:(n)

chapter 1 RPGM :love:(y)
This was test release. A lot of stuff need to improve and create, so don't be too much critical. Even I didn't appreciate things like missing quest log, bad navigation system and annoying repeatable change of clothes I know that next episode will be much better. Dark made notes of feedback good and negative, and will make changes next time (y)

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
The second chapter is very good, but it has the same problem as the fashion queen at the beginning. However, he has modified it, which is that frequent operations should be optimized, such as automatic dressing when sleeping and automatic dressing when going out

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
finally this game got a renpy version, second chapter so far was ok, waiting for the new update, I wish success to the developer.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
This chapter 2 shit is almost unplayable... if you don't know how to work with another engine then just keep using rpgm...

whf

Nov 9, 2017
And like you said If I were supporting him. I am his supporter for 1.5 year and will continue do it whatever he makes because I love Laura :love: So freeloader who I believe didn't even have thought about support Dark can't complain. Content he makes first of all for those who already support and for newbies who may support him in future, therefore like I said he will remake Chapter 1, for freeloaders nothing change.
I supported him for two months this year, January and February, but his updating that time was very bad, so I stopped. And the way he plan to go from now on I'll probably never support him again. It's a shame. Yes, last update of LLS prior to ch.2 was bad, but I still want continuation, not a remake or remaster or something. It's as stupid as Lesson of Passion is now. Instead of making new games only they decided to remake their imo one of the worst games, Living with Temptation. Then they expand it - another waste of time. And they plan to remake the sequel as well (which is THE worst LOP game made). It's ridiculous. Imo only really good Games (with campital G) deserve remakes. Games like Resident Evil or Dead Space (RE4 and Dead Space remakes are superb), who the fuck cares about replaying erotic "games" again? All the freshness of the scenes is gone. He should either abandon the project and come up with new one, with new characters and situations or continue it with improved quality in chapter 2. Yes, for people that didn't play it yet, good, I guess. For these that did it's just another unfollowed game on F95 and "never support again" on patreon. Shame.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Chapter 1 in RPGM. Next game release will be first update of Chapter 1 Remake Ren'py.
Why not just continue with Chapter 2, since we've already seen the chapter 1 stuff, and chapter 2 would move much faster if not redoing chapter 1 at the same time. Maybe just my opinion, but I know my opinion doesn't really matter. lol

Also... v0.1 is 3.6 gb? So...this means the finished Chapter 2 will be ridonkulous? lol

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Why not just continue with Chapter 2, since we've already seen the chapter 1 stuff, and chapter 2 would move much faster if not redoing chapter 1 at the same time. Maybe just my opinion, but I know my opinion doesn't really matter. lol

Also... v0.1 is 3.6 gb? So...this means the finished Chapter 2 will be ridonkulous? lol
I asked Dark to come here and reply about Remake Chapter 1, because over and over same questions.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I supported him for two months this year, January and February, but his updating that time was very bad, so I stopped. And the way he plan to go from now on I'll probably never support him again. It's a shame. Yes, last update of LLS prior to ch.2 was bad, but I still want continuation, not a remake or remaster or something. It's as stupid as Lesson of Passion is now. Instead of making new games only they decided to remake their imo one of the worst games, Living with Temptation. Then they expand it - another waste of time. And they plan to remake the sequel as well (which is THE worst LOP game made). It's ridiculous. Imo only really good Games (with campital G) deserve remakes. Games like Resident Evil or Dead Space (RE4 and Dead Space remakes are superb), who the fuck cares about replaying erotic "games" again? All the freshness of the scenes is gone. He should either abandon the project and come up with new one, with new characters and situations or continue it with improved quality in chapter 2. Yes, for people that didn't play it yet, good, I guess. For these that did it's just another unfollowed game on F95 and "never support again" on patreon. Shame.
At least you point right from all other users that one of the reasons for doing that is for the newbies who haven't played Laura yet. I asked Dark to come here and tell about Remake because over and over people ask the same questions- What for? Why? Is it really necessary?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
At least you point right from all other users that one of the reasons for doing that is for the newbies who haven't played Laura yet. I asked Dark to come here and tell about Remake because over and over people ask the same questions- What for? Why? Is it really necessary?
My comment doesn't need a reply/answer. It was really a rhetorical question, I guess. No need for an answer. I was just saying it seems a better idea to not redo a previous Chapter while also working on the new chapter. It just makes no sense to me why some devs feel the need to redo older material when they haven't even finished the story, yet.

After playing Chapter 2 0.1, I also have this suggestion.
The directional arrows keep swapping left to right. It was a bit confusing, and made no sense why I would click right 2 times, but when clicking right the 3rd time, it sends me backwards. I have to click left the 3rd time, then left again, but then clicking left again would send me back the other way. Just make everything to the right, to go to new areas, then everything to the left to go back to previous areas. It's less confusing, makes more logical sense, and makes the map less like a maze.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
finally this game got a renpy version, second chapter so far was ok, waiting for the new update, I wish success to the developer.
Update was messy, but Dark will improve important aspects, and game will be much more playable and enjoyable.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Same compressed version from Dark ;) Everybody has a choice about which to download and play(y)
It wasn't reported or shared with the original report, if it was it would go in the OP as official compressed.

I only compressed it as the offical compressed was not shared when the game came out here. But, then again, his RPGM compression was only compressing the new things vs a full compression.

Kublaikhan

Sep 27, 2018
It's crystal clear that the Obranyi guy is paid by DarkAnu to promote and shutdown any criticism to Dark's work. I don't know why anyone likes to argue with this bot.

This update was the worst and a shitshow. Considering it has been 5 months since the last update.

This game will take the path of Lilly of the Valley at some point in time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's crystal clear that the Obranyi guy is paid by DarkAnu to promote and shutdown any criticism to Dark's work. I don't know why anyone likes to argue with this bot.

This update was the worst and a shitshow. Considering it has been 5 months since the last update.

This game will take the path of Lilly of the Valley at some point in time.
I can't speak to most of that, but the update time I can assume is because he decided to start another game (spin-off type thing) which is here which splits time.

Laura: Island Adventures [v0.3] [Dark Anu]

Will say though, he is unlike other dev's, it's only $1 for the update....always.

May 29, 2023
Bit confused with the new renpy version. Saw Mike or whatever his name is in the bathroom, tidied the sons bedroom, spoke to the daughter, went to bed. Next day, nothing seems to be available. Is that it for the update?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
My comment doesn't need a reply/answer. It was really a rhetorical question, I guess. No need for an answer. I was just saying it seems a better idea to not redo a previous Chapter while also working on the new chapter. It just makes no sense to me why some devs feel the need to redo older material when they haven't even finished the story, yet.

After paying Chapter 2 0.1, I also have this suggestion.
The directional arrows keep swapping left to right. It was a bit confusing, and made no sense why I would click right 2 times, but when clicking right the 3rd time, it sends me backwards. I have to click left the 3rd time, then left again, but then clicking left again would send me back the other way. Just make everything to the right, to go to new areas, then everything to the left to go back to previous areas. It's less confusing, makes more logical sense, and makes the map less like a maze.
Yeah, it's a bit dumb. I would personally like him to fully focus on LLS continuation. No Island game, no remake, so we have more updates of the LLS. What is it going to be now? Three months per update, three projects. It means LLS is going to be updated once per 9 months. That's just crazy.

About the chapter 2. Technically it's a mess, but I think story is solid, there is potential for good content in the future. It's good that, at least as it is now, some side characters aren't in the game anymore, like Laura's mom (she's ugly, every scene with her is just... skip). If he focused on smaller number of characters it would be more entertaining imo. In any case, we'll see in 9 months what he comes with next. :p I don't have high hopes. Even in that Island game he unnecessarily introduced a bunch of new characters and what I was looking forward to didn't progress at all. So yeah, see you in 9 months. :p

Reactions: FookU2
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes