CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What do you think about dressing moment?
Thank you for the reply, yeah, I guess, whatever would help to reach the best outcome. BTW I am not usually into full-figure, full-body women, but, I am into Laura, she is an absolute beauty, and seems to have some Spanish or European qualities about her. Her figure would make the Polar Icecaps melt even faster. Her daughter is a little cutie too.
It would be nice to make the days last longer, it like you do 3 maybe 4 things and you have to go to sleep. Although there are those times when the day is extended by those "extra" moments in the day when you see a side event. On the positive side, it certainly moves the game/story along. I'm going to be playing the original game RPGM, until your next update. Curious minds would like to know, is Laura going to get back to her slutty/whore self anytime soon? Her hubby is an undeserving unappreciative LOSER anyway. Because we all know that if you can't put the fire out at home, well, you can cause a forest fire.

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you for the reply, yeah, I guess, whatever would help to reach the best outcome. BTW I am not usually into full-figure, full-body women, but, I am into Laura, she is an absolute beauty, and seems to have some Spanish or European qualities about her. Her figure would make the Polar Icecaps melt even faster. Her daughter is a little cutie too.
It would be nice to make the days last longer, it like you do 3 maybe 4 things and you have to go to sleep. Although there are those times when the day is extended by those "extra" moments in the day when you see a side event. On the positive side, it certainly moves the game/story along. I'm going to be playing the original game RPGM, until your next update. Curious minds would like to know, is Laura going to get back to her slutty/whore self anytime soon? Her hubby is an undeserving unappreciative LOSER anyway. Because we all know that if you can't put the fire out at home, well, you can cause a forest fire.
Man should satisfy her women, or it will do another lucky guy :ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
And if you were talking about giving her a more sluttier wardrobe, well, OH HELL YES!!! I love women who are bold enough to go without panties no matter how skimpy their outfit is.
I asked more about that we need often dress her in different cloth. Pretty annoying after some time to do it over and over again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I get a jump from rpgm to renpy but why remake chapter 1 (that was already good enough imo) and call it chapter 2?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow! To do all that 27 points you have to click on the mouse button more than 300 times
is this agame used for find the better mouse in the market?

anyway
maybe the dev missed a lot of other points

28. Sit in the toilet and poop (don't forget to pee or you will remain stuck in the bathroom forever)
29. click on the toilet paper and wipe well by wiping
30. open the refrigerator click on the eggs
31. click on the pan and put it on the stove
32. click on the kitchen to turn on the gas
33. serve breakfast on the table
34. click the chair to eat
35. click on sink to wash dishes
36. clean the kitchen
37. and remember if you don't clean the kitchen you get a gameover because you don't know how to clean the house:p

but here are my tips about how to play this game.

38. Click on "go fuck off"
.... to do this very important point you have to:
39. Right click on the game icon and select "move to bin"
40. Empty the Bin

at this point you are the winner of this stupid game just made to test the durability of your mouse.

The story of this game is here: "click click click click forever"
You could have used all that energy to create your own perfect game.

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING THROUGH THE GAME, CHECK OBRANYI'S WALKTHROUGH ON PAGE 170. IT IS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW AND MAKE GETTING THROUGH THE GAME EASY PEASY.

Reactions: Obranyi and elmo92

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Yo Guyz,
I finished RPGM version and there was only one James and Laura content which is Beach event,

Now I have started Renpy version,
Is there any James+Laura event in this version??

Can anyone tell pls

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yo Guyz,
I finished RPGM version and there was only one James and Laura content which is Beach event,

Now I have started Renpy version,
Is there any James+Laura event in this version??

Can anyone tell pls
I think she catches him in the shower, no sex.

• Wow
Reactions: Rajesh Ram

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Wait, there is no incest in this version? Can I ask why?
There will not be actually incest with penetration. It might be some funny scene where for example both Laura and James will be naked, but nothing sexual. Funny and awkward situation :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: vincentolog

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is the Patreon code for the original game out there? Can somebody post it?

I understand there will be no actual incest in the game. You haven't given a real reason why. Is the dev just totally against it? That would be a reason and that would make us who love that genre sad, but hey, it's the dev's game. As long as I get to turn her into a slutty whore and she's loving it, that will work too.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Is the Patreon code for the original game out there? Can somebody post it?

I understand there will be no actual incest in the game. You haven't given a real reason why. Is the dev just totally against it? That would be a reason and that would make us who love that genre sad, but hey, it's the dev's game. As long as I get to turn her into a slutty whore and she's loving it, that will work too.
Dark against it. I believe you've already asked in the past about code- 50135.

• Red Heart

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
There will not be actually incest with penetration. It might be some funny scene where for example both Laura and James will be naked, but nothing sexual. Funny and awkward situation :ROFLMAO:
What if Laura dressed up as Amy Army and seduced James at the motel since she didn’t want him to go the comic convention and spend all his money on her that way after they fuck she could say you were so good I’m not even gonna charge you this time :love:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes