taglag

Aug 6, 2019
The rempy version for me crashes when I try to open one of the store or office vlick on area's of the image window.

I can clean home, get dressed, and walk outside, but all the store's except on say there not open, and one of them crashes the game.

Just wodering if anyone else had this problem. Might be a BAD dl, BUT IF IS NOT THEN IF ANYONE HAD A FIX THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Sorry about cap's i popped the cap lock by accident

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Indeed, I agree with some players. Since it has been changed to RENPY, why do they still need a sandbox? It's great like the Island section, and I think the current sandbox mode is really bad

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't finished the beginning of the new chapter yet but I can say that it is not what I expected.
for everything built in the first chapter.

I mean:
- The training
- The infiltration
- The gym
- the yacht party
- the daughter with the neighbor
- son's girlfriend cheating

I feel that there is a continuity in the story that was broken, this whole thing of being corrupted again because of the husband did not work for me, apart the husband in the first chapter he was stupid but with a good heart, worried about his wife, now it seems an idiot who rejects her because he is annoying, this is murdering his character to justify Laura cheating on him.

px305

May 6, 2017
I haven't finished the beginning of the new chapter yet but I can say that it is not what I expected.
for everything built in the first chapter.

I mean:
- The training
- The infiltration
- The gym
- the yacht party
- the daughter with the neighbor
- son's girlfriend cheating

I feel that there is a continuity in the story that was broken, this whole thing of being corrupted again because of the husband did not work for me, apart the husband in the first chapter he was stupid but with a good heart, worried about his wife, now it seems an idiot who rejects her because he is annoying, this is murdering his character to justify Laura cheating on him.

I agree this backpedaling in the corruption path of all the characters makes no sense at all. :WaitWhat:

Make a new chapter without finishing the current plots also makes no sense. I think the dev doenst know where to go with the story or just wants to make an already slow corruption story even slower. :FacePalm:

Reactions: elbro

Endeavour64

Jun 10, 2018
The rempy version for me crashes when I try to open one of the store or office vlick on area's of the image window.

I can clean home, get dressed, and walk outside, but all the store's except on say there not open, and one of them crashes the game.

Just wodering if anyone else had this problem. Might be a BAD dl, BUT IF IS NOT THEN IF ANYONE HAD A FIX THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Sorry about cap's i popped the cap lock by accident
I have the same problem...

Reactions: taglag

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Everyone has it, but there are no scenes in the office, that's why it does not interfere with the progress of the game.
Dark Anu- Yes, there is a small bug to be fixed in the office but I will fix it and the other locations will be available in the next update.

Endeavour64

Jun 10, 2018
Dark Anu- Yes, there is a small bug to be fixed in the office but I will fix it and the other locations will be available in the next update.
OK, thanks. Had to go to Emma's room after cleaning James' room, that seems to have solved the issue.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Obranyi, you seem to be the most knowledgeable about this game and as I told you I would be playing the RPGM game again until the next Ren'py version update. I am now at the part where the walkthrough gets me very confused and this is where I quit the last time. Laura is in her bedroom and according to the WT she is supposed to go to the beach. I scroll down to the first mention of the beach in the Map Events scene 6A, it says to talk to James in his room, James isn't there, and nobody is home. If I go to the beach alone nothing happens. Is there an updated WT I don't know about? If you or anybody else can't help me, then I am dead in the water again.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obranyi, you seem to be the most knowledgeable about this game and as I told you I would be playing the RPGM game again until the next Ren'py version update. I am now at the part where the walkthrough gets me very confused and this is where I quit the last time. Laura is in her bedroom and according to the WT she is supposed to go to the beach. I scroll down to the first mention of the beach in the Map Events scene 6A, it says to talk to James in his room, James isn't there, and nobody is home. If I go to the beach alone nothing happens. Is there an updated WT I don't know about? If you or anybody else can't help me, then I am dead in the water again.
Hi) I believe you asked about this in past. If I understood right you talk about bug that some of the players had. It's before beach event with Laura, James, Zoe, Emma, Liam and Ron. For now we have only save file solution. Try this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes