Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
What if Laura dressed up as Amy Army and seduced James at the motel since she didn’t want him to go the comic convention and spend all his money on her that way after they fuck she could say you were so good I’m not even gonna charge you this time :love:
Not gonna happen, forget about it :ROFLMAO: We will see other nice surprises believe me. I know about some future stuff coming up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dark against it. I believe you've already asked in the past about code- 50135.
Yup, I probably did, and I was scrolling through page after page looking for it. I found that just scrolling through page after page is a good way to put yourself to sleep. Thanks, Obranyi, you saved me again. I have trouble falling asleep, so I just may have found a solution, lol.

Reactions: Obranyi

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
All the fun of the game was it being RPGM and feeling like you play an actual game.It felt more alive and interesting walking around rather than click a travel/arrow button.This version makes it no different to the majority of crappy renpy games on this site with decent story and repetitive boring gameplay.Dev just wants to expand to a larger group of people who have no taste on adult games just to get clout and doesnt care anymore about offering a good game to the community.All that storyline, character development in combination with interactive gameplay thrown to garbage, now all you have to do is left click your mouse and repeat chores just to get story scenes unlocked.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
All the fun of the game was it being RPGM and feeling like you play an actual game.It felt more alive and interesting walking around rather than click a travel/arrow button.This version makes it no different to the majority of crappy renpy games on this site with decent story and repetitive boring gameplay.Dev just wants to expand to a larger group of people who have no taste on adult games just to get clout and doesnt care anymore about offering a good game to the community.All that storyline, character development in combination with interactive gameplay thrown to garbage, now all you have to do is left click your mouse and repeat chores just to get story scenes unlocked.
What is so great about rpg? What I really hated about rpg was there were hardly any choices to make and you couldn’t make a save before when you have 2 choices (which sucks, that’s the perfect spot to have a save) it went into a long cannon cinema scene, atleast with renpy you can make saves everywhere

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
What is so great about rpg? What I really hated about rpg was there were hardly any choices to make and you couldn’t make a save before when you have 2 choices (which sucks, that’s the perfect spot to have a save) it went into a long cannon cinema scene, atleast with renpy you can make saves everywhere
Yeah, for me who play on Mac opportunity to save is crucial, because in RPGM I can't do it anywhere. Most of people hate first update because it was not very playable. But if you open your eyes and read that Dark said it was test release your anger will disappear. If next episode will be without majority changes like much better navigation system, adding quest log and so on I will understand disappointment because Dark read feedback and took notes what was good and bad.

TodorTablo

Jul 18, 2022
At what point does the 1.6 RPGM version end? After xmas scene or is there something more.
I get prompted to go to that temple but nothing comes up when I go there.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
At what point does the 1.6 RPGM version end? After xmas scene or is there something more.
I get prompted to go to that temple but nothing comes up when I go there.
1.5 update ended after xmas scene. 1.6 ended after yacht scene. You probably do something wrong in walkthrough. 1.6 update has two save files, one where you click on Christmas tree see Christmas scene after go to master bedroom and after starts 1.6 update. And second save file where you start 1.6 update in master bedroom. If you need walkthrough for 1.6 update I can send you in private message, just ask.

TodorTablo

Jul 18, 2022
1.5 update ended after xmas scene. 1.6 ended after yacht scene. You probably do something wrong in walkthrough. 1.6 update has two save files, one where you click on Christmas tree see Christmas scene after go to master bedroom and after starts 1.6 update. And second save file where you start 1.6 update in master bedroom. If you need walkthrough for 1.6 update I can send you in private message, just ask.
Thank you for your answer!
I would appreciate a walkthrough :)

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Ahhh its upon developer he can warn us before the choice and force us to save before choice in RPGM like PG did in his game called Lisa game ask us to save on different slot to play it from that point again on different outcome.

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
Not gonna happen, forget about it :ROFLMAO: We will see other nice surprises believe me. I know about some future stuff coming up.
I'm not so sure Dark is against incest. Since in chapter 1, Emma has clear amorous feelings for James. In the beach scene, James clearly admires Laura and Emma's body. I confess that I was hoping there would be some incest in the game at some point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Interesting point.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ahhh its upon developer he can warn us before the choice and force us to save before choice in RPGM like PG did in his game called Lisa game ask us to save on different slot to play it from that point again on different outcome.
Both styles have somethings better than the other, that's for sure. I love the ability to save where you want feature in Ren'py and I love the real action feeling you get with RPGM and the moving about in little towns. Wouldn't it be great to be able to combine both systems?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Both styles have somethings better than the other, that's for sure. I love the ability to save where you want feature in Ren'py and I love the real action feeling you get with RPGM and the moving about in little towns. Wouldn't it be great to be able to combine both systems?
Ren'Py Sandbox is about that. You can walk like in RPGM, you can save where you want like in Ren'Py.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes