Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It's crystal clear that the Obranyi guy is paid by DarkAnu to promote and shutdown any criticism to Dark's work. I don't know why anyone likes to argue with this bot.

This update was the worst and a shitshow. Considering it has been 5 months since the last update.

This game will take the path of Lilly of the Valley at some point in time.
Bot aha, right ;) Think like this more:ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Bit confused with the new renpy version. Saw Mike or whatever his name is in the bathroom, tidied the sons bedroom, spoke to the daughter, went to bed. Next day, nothing seems to be available. Is that it for the update?
Check full walkthrough I shared on 170 page.

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
Bit confused with the new renpy version. Saw Mike or whatever his name is in the bathroom, tidied the sons bedroom, spoke to the daughter, went to bed. Next day, nothing seems to be available. Is that it for the update?
If you want to progress, always wear blue top in the house & enter any room. Red dress when u go out.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Open your eyes and look upper your message where I sent to try compressed version from Dark Anu.
Hi Obranyi, thank you for the walkthrough. Will it be possible for you to continue from where you left off? It is a perfect walkthrough. I will be lost without your guidance. Haha, never mind, your walkthrough was complete as it is for this current version. I hope you will be there for the next update. Thanks again, toodles.

Last edited:

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Cons:
- Sandbox.
- Dressing mechanic.
- Arrow navigation system (you have right and left arrows, you click the left one and switch to the next location, then you click right arrow, expecting to return to the previous location, but no, you appear in a new location). The dev told in discord that we will have a map for navigation, so let's wait and see another update.
- I didn't want to replay any of the scenes again.

Pros: let's wait until the next release

Reactions: Obranyi

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
It's crystal clear that the Obranyi guy is paid by DarkAnu to promote and shutdown any criticism to Dark's work. I don't know why anyone likes to argue with this bot.

This update was the worst and a shitshow. Considering it has been 5 months since the last update.

This game will take the path of Lilly of the Valley at some point in time.
He's doing very bad job promoting-wise...

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi Obranyi, thank you for the walkthrough. Will it be possible for you to continue from where you left off? It is a perfect walkthrough. I will be lost without your guidance. Haha, never mind, your walkthrough was complete as it is for this current version. I hope you will be there for the next update. Thanks again, toodles.
At least someone said thank you. My pleasure to help nice people like you ;) I would be lost too if I weren't a supporter with walkthrough in my hands. Unfortunately Dark didn't make quest log, that's why it's very difficult to figure out what to do next. Personally I don't play sandbox games where I don't understand what to do. In Dark's defense he writes walkthrough by himself, but it has to be inside of the game. Next episode quest log should be(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
At least someone said thank you. My pleasure to help nice people like you ;) I would be lost too if I weren't a supporter with walkthrough in my hands. Unfortunately Dark didn't make quest log, that's why it's very difficult to figure out what to do next. Personally I don't play sandbox games where I don't understand what to do. In Dark's defense he writes walkthrough by himself, but it has to be inside of the game. Next episode quest log should be(y)
Thanks, that would be awesome if a quest log was included. Since what you wear is important to how the story plays out, do you think that would also be included in the log?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks, that would be awesome if a quest log was included. Since what you wear is important to how the story plays out, do you think that would also be included in the log?
Maybe he will cancel this feature completely. For me it's annoying every time dressing. If it stays, then of course it should be in quest log.

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
I've played a lot of games so here's a little humble suggestions for scenes to make it somewhat less samey. I know Dev have wonderful imagination of his/her own.

1. Laura bathes with James. NO INCEST NTR, just them seeing each other naked, in a funny way, more than once.
2. Is Laura Brazilian? If so, her taking part in a carnival.
3. Laura visits some rural area. Every game takes place in the urban or suburban hmm.. :sleep:
4. NO bestiality, but I remember the dog Laura have to avoid in chapter 1. This time the dog will dry hump her.
5. I'm a fan of the ass upon ass content here, maybe add upskirt pussy & areolae slips too?
6. Naughty ridiculous gadgets/tests from the professor.
7. Bring back David's hung friend Hans. He could befriend Emma.
8. Zoe bustop whatever (handjob, blowjob etc.)
9. Laura or her mom sneaky sex behind hanged laundry on clothesline outdoor.
10. Making sexy cooking video.
11. Laura/ Emma taking out trash with towel or bathrobe only (wardrobe malfunction). Could be the dog scene?
12. Sex inside a M35 cargo truck :LOL:
13. Laura befriends some homeless men living in the sewer :coffee:
14. The girls play soccer of course. "Gol marcado com grande habilidade"
15. We never really see Laura piss right?
16. If Dev can bring characters from other comedy games like Lily or Brenna (Power Vacuum) would be dope. Or maybe their likeness, in a special episode :cool:

I've always like the non-sex scenes from this game like Laura cleaning the house. Teasing & memorable.
Spoilers for all the above hahaha. This game has been the #1 for me ngl. I put my trust on you Dev :love:

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I've played a lot of games so here's a little humble suggestions for scenes to make it somewhat less samey. I know Dev have wonderful imagination of his/her own.

1. Laura bathes with James. NO NTR, just them seeing each other naked, in a funny way, more than once.
2. Is Laura Brazilian? If so, her taking part in a carnival.
3. Laura visits some rural area. Every game takes place in the urban or suburban hmm.. :sleep:
4. NO bestiality, but I remember the dog Laura have to avoid in chapter 1. This time the dog will dry hump her.
5. I'm a fan of the ass upon ass content here, maybe add upskirt pussy & areolae slips too?
6. Naughty ridiculous gadgets/tests from the professor.
7. Bring back David's hung friend Hans. He could befriend Emma.
8. Zoe bustop whatever (handjob, blowjob etc.)
9. Laura or her mom sneaky sex behind hanged laundry on clothesline outdoor.
10. Making sexy cooking video.
11. Laura/ Emma taking out trash with towel or bathrobe only (wardrobe malfunction). Could be the dog scene?
12. Sex inside a M35 cargo truck :LOL:
13. Laura befriends some homeless men living in the sewer :coffee:
14. The girls play soccer of course. "Gol marcado com grande habilidade"
15. We never really see Laura piss right?
16. If Dev can bring characters from other comedy games like Lily or Brenna (Power Vacuum) would be dope. Or maybe their likeness, in a special episode :cool:

I've always like the non-sex scenes from this game like Laura cleaning the house. Teasing & memorable.
Spoilers for all the above hahaha. This game has been the #1 for me ngl. I put my trust on you Dev :love:
I suggest you to join Dark's discord if you are not there yet and write all this in ideas channel. He created it specially for suggestions like yours. Link on main page of thread.

Reactions: vincentolog

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
I understand the criticisms of this new version, but I think some of them are greatly exaggerated. This is a first release and I remember Dark saying it would be a test release. Personally I didn't have much of a problem with the gameplay, you just have to have a little common sense and read the conversations carefully to know what to do next. Of course there is a lot to improve, and I'm sure DARK will do it. On the other hand, I am in favor of a remake of chapter 1 in renpay version. That would be great. I'm a fan of LLS and I hope we have Laura for a long time to come.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I understand the criticisms of this new version, but I think some of them are greatly exaggerated. This is a first release and I remember Dark saying it would be a test release. Personally I didn't have much of a problem with the gameplay, you just have to have a little common sense and read the conversations carefully to know what to do next. Of course there is a lot to improve, and I'm sure DARK will do it. On the other hand, I am in favor of a remake of chapter 1 in renpay version. That would be great. I'm a fan of LLS and I hope we have Laura for a long time to come.
Laura will satisfy us for long time, you can be sure of that ;) And I thank you for adequate message with critical thinking. After release update it's so rare to read something similar(y)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes