lemaro

May 11, 2021
I really enjoyed the update, especially Emma content as always.
Feels there is more resistance to ludeness, like no forced shit (so far) which I personally like.
Hope continues that way. Like the girls are dirty minded but getting teased which corrupts them rather than being forced into doing shit right away.

Reactions: Obranyi

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'm on a mac...anyone else get a game crash right at the beginning of the game after getting dressed and going into town...I assume I am supposed to enter the office building...but when i click the door it boots right back to the title screen (new game, options, load etc.). Any help?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I'm on a mac...anyone else get a game crash right at the beginning of the game after getting dressed and going into town...I assume I am supposed to enter the office building...but when i click the door it boots right back to the title screen (new game, options, load etc.). Any help?
I'm on Mac, everything is perfect. Do not enter office building, there is no content in this update. If you are not supporter find on previous pages I shared full walkthrough.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'm on Mac, everything is perfect. Do not enter office building, there is no content in this update. If you are not supporter find on previous pages I shared full walkthrough.
So wait...is there nothing to do other than what I've done or does the game go on? Does your walkthrough only work for support version?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So wait...is there nothing to do other than what I've done or does the game go on? Does your walkthrough only work for support version?
No, this walkthrough is general. It's just posted on supporting platforms. No quest log yet implemented. Next time.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hmm so as far as I understand, the chapter 2 in renpy is actually the same chapter 1 in rpgm? Why does it called chapter 2 if its actually the same game? o_O
It's a new game in new engine. Continuation of the story after last scene in Chapter 1 RPGM.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Why is he doing the same game again??
We need to start to know all the characters all over again?
What's with the letter clicking to be able to go from one place to the other?( you need to place it exactly over the letter to be able to click on it)
Also, there is a building in which you click, and it gets you in the main menu again. Be careful.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Why is he doing the same game again??
We need to start to know all the characters all over again?
What's with the letter clicking to be able to go from one place to the other?( you need to place it exactly over the letter to be able to click on it)
Also, there is a building in which you click, and it gets you in the main menu again. Be careful.
With the clicking I agree. Dark said about arrows. I think we will click on them next time instead of letters.

Reactions: LiMp17
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes