elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
Obranyi, you seem to be the most knowledgeable about this game and as I told you I would be playing the RPGM game again until the next Ren'py version update. I am now at the part where the walkthrough gets me very confused and this is where I quit the last time. Laura is in her bedroom and according to the WT she is supposed to go to the beach. I scroll down to the first mention of the beach in the Map Events scene 6A, it says to talk to James in his room, James isn't there, and nobody is home. If I go to the beach alone nothing happens. Is there an updated WT I don't know about? If you or anybody else can't help me, then I am dead in the wáter again.
Here's something that worked for me: Don't activate Laura's mother's secret before the beach event. If you do it, you will bring forward Lauras mother's visit and that will cause event crossovers and consequently bugs.

Last edited:

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
After that 0 helpful response, why don't you just collect your marbles, newbie, and move to a different sandlot? Find a game you like or create your own game.
Is there any rule that says this game thread should only contain enthusiastic comments?
I'm just expressing my pain after the developer completely changed the concept of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there any rule that says this game thread should only contain enthusiastic comments?
I'm just expressing my pain after the developer completely changed the concept of the game.
I am sorry Alexxx888, I was a little tired when I saw your comment. No there isn't such a rule, but, it is called common courtesy. We all have gripes with dev, some valid and some just mean. In either case, these devs put their all into these games, a whole lot of time, and some spend quite a bit of money, to produce a game that they offer to us players for free for the most part. A lot of players who are not happy with how a game is going will just verbally assault a dev as if the player was financing the whole game out of his pocket. I'm not saying you did this, but, in my tired state, that's how I took it. If unhappy, be polite about it, it would be less stressful on you and the dev. Personally, if I was a dev, I would shun anybody who I even thought was attacking me, but, that's just me. Devs are people too, and have feelings as well. Most devs welcome comments good and not so good as long as they are done in a respectful way. Wouldn't you want that if you were a dev?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Here's something that worked for me: Don't activate Laura's mother's secret before the beach event. If you do it, you will bring forward Lauras mother's visit and that will cause event crossovers and consequently bugs.
I was going strictly by the WT and going by that, I haven't even seen Laura's mother. I guess I am stuck again. The WT said something about to continue with the story you have to do the beach scene and to go to the Map Events. But, the Map Events do not help at this point. Is there an updated WT out there that is better than the one on the opening page?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi) I believe you asked about this in past. If I understood right you talk about bug that some of the players had. It's before beach event with Laura, James, Zoe, Emma, Liam and Ron. For now we have only save file solution. Try this.
Yup, I may have, it is all starting to feel like a deja vu kinda thing. (but that was a long time ago)

Reactions: Obranyi

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
I am sorry Alexxx888, I was a little tired when I saw your comment. No there isn't such a rule, but, it is called common courtesy. We all have gripes with dev, some valid and some just mean. In either case, these devs put their all into these games, a whole lot of time, and some spend quite a bit of money, to produce a game that they offer to us players for free for the most part. A lot of players who are not happy with how a game is going will just verbally assault a dev as if the player was financing the whole game out of his pocket. I'm not saying you did this, but, in my tired state, that's how I took it. If unhappy, be polite about it, it would be less stressful on you and the dev. Personally, if I was a dev, I would shun anybody who I even thought was attacking me, but, that's just me. Devs are people too, and have feelings as well. Most devs welcome comments good and not so good as long as they are done in a respectful way. Wouldn't you want that if you were a dev?
I am so emotional in my assessment because this game captured me like no other on this site. That's why I'm so sad to see where it's going.

• Red Heart

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
And where it's going? Story continues, technical aspects will improved. RPGM is closed chapter.
The RPG in this game was never a real RPG. The developer has always been drawn to the visual novel. That's why the game captured you. And now the developer is so carried away by the technical aspects that he has lost the main thing - the story.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
The RPG in this game was never a real RPG. Developers have always been drawn to the visual novel. That's why the game captured you. And now the developer is so carried away by the technical aspects that he has lost the main thing - the story.
I disagree about last part. Oh well. LLS continues.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi) I believe you asked about this in past. If I understood right you talk about bug that some of the players had. It's before beach event with Laura, James, Zoe, Emma, Liam and Ron. For now we have only save file solution. Try this.

Obranyi, again you saved me with this save. If this save is missing in order to continue the game it should be on the OP or somewhere easily accessible for new and returning players. I hope this is the only save needed to finish this game. I really don't want to be bothering you or anybody else.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Obranyi, again you saved me with this save. If this save is missing in order to continue the game it should be on the OP or somewhere easily accessible for new and returning players. I hope this is the only save needed to finish this game. I really don't want to be bothering you or anybody else.
Well, I have no rights to add this folder here on main page(n)

• Red Heart

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
I was going strictly by the WT and going by that, I haven't even seen Laura's mother. I guess I am stuck again. The WT said something about to continue with the story you have to do the beach scene and to go to the Map Events. But, the Map Events do not help at this point. Is there an updated WT out there that is better than the one on the opening page?
I also followed the tutorial but it always led me to deadlocks. I noticed that every time I activated Laura's mother's map event, the linearity of the story was altered. So I tried to skip this event until after the beach event happened. And it worked.

ringjing

Mar 29, 2019
Will there be an update to the gallery for chapter 1? The gallery at the moment is missing a lot of scenes :(

Or is there another way to just view the scenes from ch1?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Will there be an update to the gallery for chapter 1? The gallery at the moment is missing a lot of scenes :(

Or is there another way to just view the scenes from ch1?
Name please what scenes you are talking about.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am so emotional in my assessment because this game captured me like no other on this site. That's why I'm so sad to see where it's going.
I don't know where you are at in the game, but, if you go strictly by the WT, you should be fine until you get to going to the beach. Obranyi posted a "save" on this page, entry #3649, for the beach scene, and with that you can go to the beach and continue the game, with the WT, so far I haven't run into any further issues, so far.
I too love this game, the Engrish is passable and the graphics are terrific not to mention the babes, WOW!!!

• Red Heart

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't know where you are at in the game, but, if you go strictly by the WT, you should be fine until you get to going to the beach. Obranyi posted a "save" on this page, entry #3649, for the beach scene, and with that you can go to the beach and continue the game, with the WT, so far I haven't run into any further issues, so far.
I too love this game, the Engrish is passable and the graphics are terrific not to mention the babes, WOW!!!
For the all time I played Dark updates I didn't trap on any bug. Only script mistakes :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Swedensoursauce

Nov 2, 2021
I spend way too much time just trying to figure out where to go. The slightest fucking indicator would be nice. Having to click on every little part of the screen at every location just praying it triggers the next scene is obnoxious as hell. It's not any more immersive and if anything takes me out of it.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I spend way too much time just trying to figure out where to go. The slightest fucking indicator would be nice. Having to click on every little part of the screen at every location just praying it triggers the next scene is obnoxious as hell. It's not any more immersive and if anything takes me out of it.
Unfortunately for now there wasn't quest log. You need walkthrough? If yes, check 170 page. I shared.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes