Albay

Jul 4, 2021
Laura: Lustful Secrets 0.2 work in progress
View attachment 2956388

The hero is back XD

After the yacht, how will Laura behave towards Jack? Does she feel cheated? Will she forgive Jack? Where are they going dressed like that anyway? I'm sure you want to know, so keep an eye out for the next episode of Laura: Lustful Secrets.

View attachment 2956399

Thanks for your support,

Dark Anu
I hope the new update comes very fast
Let's support him a little bit through patreon, and is there any other way of support that we don't know

• Red Heart
Reactions: roquito and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I hope the new update comes very fast
Let's support him a little bit through patreon, and is there any other way of support that we don't know
Tip and sub on Subscribestar (y) If we talk about financial support. Also other ways to support are leaving nice review message and sharing Laura games with other people :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Albay
Jul 23, 2018
Just finished chapter 2. Man with those plot twists Im ready ro see what happens next. Though, we really need an in game walkthrough or a system telling you what to do step by step. If it wasnt for a guide put on here by Obranyi then I never would have finished chapter 1 or 2, so thank you for being a hero.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Just finished chapter 2. Man with those plot twists Im ready ro see what happens next. Though, we really need an in game walkthrough or a system telling you what to do step by step. If it wasnt for a guide put on here by Obranyi then I never would have finished chapter 1 or 2, so thank you for being a hero.
In game walkthrough will be in upcoming update (y) Also, if you have suggestions or advices how to make game better join Dark's discord, if you are not there yet. Dark visits more and reply in Discord rather here.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
In game walkthrough will be in upcoming update (y) Also, if you have suggestions or advices how to make game better join Dark's discord, if you are not there yet. Dark visits more and reply in Discord rather here.
Super excited to here that. I'll jump on his discord. Been trying to recover my old account for months and finally just gave up and made a new discord yesterday.

Reactions: Obranyi

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
So playing the rpgm will be a waste of time ? You know caz the choices were made already in the second part as renpy ?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes