dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 separate games. Chapter 2 is continuation of story after last scene in Chapter 1.
Thank you very much but Can I ask one more question? I see that the walkthrough ends with a version 1.2 update but the game version is 1.6 , so after that it is not necessary for a walkthrough. Am I right? Btw I did not play the game yet.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Laura: Lustful Secrets 0.2 work in progress
View attachment 2956388

The hero is back XD

After the yacht, how will Laura behave towards Jack? Does she feel cheated? Will she forgive Jack? Where are they going dressed like that anyway? I'm sure you want to know, so keep an eye out for the next episode of Laura: Lustful Secrets.

View attachment 2956399

Thanks for your support,

Dark Anu
Damn she looks good in that dress :love: I think he is taking her to the movie theatre for a private showing of “Deep throat”:ROFLMAO: And if the popcorn is too dry Laura, don’t worry Fat Jack will butter your fucking popcorn for you

• Love
Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you very much but Can I ask one more question? I see that the walkthrough ends with a version 1.2 update but the game version is 1.6 , so after that it is not necessary for a walkthrough. Am I right? Btw I did not play the game yet.
Walkthrough ends on 1.4. Mistake about 1.2. 1.5-1.6 no walkthrough in pdf. Dark write walkthrough in every new post release. So if you reach 1.5 update I can send you walkthrough for this version and after for 1.6.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Damn she looks good in that dress :love: I think he is taking her to the movie theatre for a private showing of “Deep throat”:ROFLMAO: And if the popcorn is too dry Laura, don’t worry Fat Jack will butter your fucking popcorn for you
You and others will have shock from what Dark preparing in this update. I know upcoming stuff. I was shocked from what I heard :ROFLMAO: Nice surprises:sneaky:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Walkthrough ends on 1.4. Mistake about 1.2. 1.5-1.6 no walkthrough in pdf. Dark write walkthrough in every new post release. So if you reach 1.5 update I can send you walkthrough for this version and after for 1.6.
Yes, can you send me for download and keep it to use later? Btw thank you in advance.

typicallord

Aug 1, 2021
I need help with the renpy version I dont know where I am supposed to go
I know i need to drop off the lunch but I go to the office but cant interact with anything

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I need help with the renpy version I dont know where I am supposed to go
I know i need to drop off the lunch but I go to the office but cant interact with anything
No need going to the office. No scene there in this update. Check 170 page I shared full walkthrough.

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laura: Lustful Secrets 0.2 Work in Progress

I'm very happy because this week I've made a lot of progress in improving the game in all the aspects that you reported to me after playing version 0.1 of LLS. I'd like to thank all of you for pointing the aspects that needed improving. The first was to create a quest log, and after create i new code for it I can say that working very well now because you don't have to walk around without any direction to discover you next event, now just click on the Notepad icon and look where you need to go.

I've also improved the click area of the navigation buttons, and put all the arrows in the city pointing in the same direction. Another great news I have for you is the implementation of the gallery where you will be able enjoy the scenes whenever you want.

I'm also working hard on the new scenes, which in this update will be very, very, very hot!!!!!

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021

Laura: Lustful Secrets 0.2 Work in Progress

I'm very happy because this week I've made a lot of progress in improving the game in all the aspects that you reported to me after playing version 0.1 of LLS. I'd like to thank all of you for pointing the aspects that needed improving. The first was to create a quest log, and after create i new code for it I can say that working very well now because you don't have to walk around without any direction to discover you next event, now just click on the Notepad icon and look where you need to go.

I've also improved the click area of the navigation buttons, and put all the arrows in the city pointing in the same direction. Another great news I have for you is the implementation of the gallery where you will be able enjoy the scenes whenever you want.

I'm also working hard on the new scenes, which in this update will be very, very, very hot!!!!!

Thanks for this update..

Reactions: Jungles70

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I would love to see the original Laura lustful secrets get a renpy remake. What a great Christmas present that would be :)
In future. Christmas present should be with new Christmas scene. This time in Chapter 2.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes