leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
So I have this problem where when I click on the entrance of the building that the husband works in, it kicks me to the main menu. How can I fix this?

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I would love to use a Fan signature of this game, but I can not find it in main menu, I am learning about it yet hahaha

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Somebody can help, I have discord on two browsers Safari and Chrome. With Chrome everything is all right, but today I can't launch discord in Safari, it says- COLOR ISSUES WHILE SCREENSHARING ON WINDOWS WITH NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD. I am using Mac. Maybe somebody had this problem and know how to fix. Will be very grateful for help (y)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Somebody can help, I have discord on two browsers Safari and Chrome. With Chrome everything is all right, but today I can't launch discord in Safari, it says- COLOR ISSUES WHILE SCREENSHARING ON WINDOWS WITH NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD. I am using Mac. Maybe somebody had this problem and know how to fix. Will be very grateful for help (y)
For what it is worth I have PC with a NVIDIA Graphics and dont get this issue. I dont use Safari or Chrome.

Reactions: Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
LLS work in progress

hllintss021.png
Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are well.

First of all I have to apologize for the delay in posting the progress of LLS but I was in another city for a job interview and for some reason I couldn't connect remotely to any of my computers. But home, finally home! XD

The new update is very big with lots of hot scenes and a special Halloween scene that I'm working right now.

002_0084.png

Many characters will return to take part in the spicy adventures of Laura and her friends.

0614.png

I'm continuing the rendering process and currently have a crazy amount of images and animations… Man this update is so insane I feel ashamed just thinking about all this perversion coming out of my head!

002_0060.png

I'm working hard to finish it, thanks for your patience.

271023.jpg

Thanks for your support,

Dark Anu

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes