Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I've played a lot of RenPy games and this might by far be the most horrible one ever made.

I understand the dev was using RPGM prior, but:

i) Even while clicking "Hallway", "Go out" or "Living room" you haev to make sure the cursor is over the text and not in-between it

ii) No highlight for interactable objects, its like you have to drag over everything to make sure its interactable.

iii) No task list, so you have no clue what to do next

iv) No gallery support

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I've played a lot of RenPy games and this might by far be the most horrible one ever made.

i) Even while clicking "Hallway", "Go out" or "Living room" you haev to make sure the cursor is over the text and not in-between it

ii) No highlight for interactable objects, its like you have to drag over everything to make sure its interactable.

iv) No gallery support
Dev made critical mistakes which you mentioned. Changes coming up in new release.

lemaro

May 11, 2021

iv) No gallery support
I agree these are issues but "most horrible" damn - either I encountered worse ones that you haven't or you enjoy exaggeration

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I agree these are issues but "most horrible" damn - either I encountered worse ones that you haven't or you enjoy exaggeration
Lmao, was just a figure of speech. But I don't really recall a worse game that I have deleted so quickly either.

This game has great potential. I've seen the RPGM however it needs to be more RenPy friendly.

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
Hello, want to play the game since the start but i can t managed to download correctly the chapter 1. The files cant be extracted of the ZIP document. If you have a solution it will be cool. Thanks.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hello, want to play the game since the start but i can t managed to download correctly the chapter 1. The files cant be extracted of the ZIP document. If you have a solution it will be cool. Thanks.
PC? And what link you downloaded, from main page, or compressed from game compressor?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes