Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Announcement

Hi guys, I had to take some time off because of my eye problem and after a few days away from the light I feel better now, the spasms have reduced and my eyes aren't watering anymore. I can go back to work now, the doctor told me to cut down on caffeine and take it easy so I'll continue working with short breaks.

Sorry again for the delay, I'll update the game soon.

Thanks for your support

Dark.

P.S. Nobody worried and asked about Dark's health when I shared last WIP post here because everybody were too busy watching on Emma's ass, and situation that in future we can lose Laura because Dev doesn't want to plan his work and rest schedule personally for me is very scary and real. I know Dev's who paused their projects because of different problems. Some of them didn't return, others after months of break time.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hi all!
Tell me, in the game of the first part of 1.6c there is only one place to recapitulate scenes? in Laura's room? I would like to review everything again, but I only found half of it.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi all!
Tell me, in the game of the first part of 1.6c there is only one place to recapitulate scenes? in Laura's room? I would like to review everything again, but I only found half of it.
Yes, gallery only in Laura's bedroom, and yes not all scenes are there, but most of them are present. If you can't find some scene you'd like to see ask and I will tell if it's there or not.

haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Yes, gallery only in Laura's bedroom, and yes not all scenes are there, but most of them are present. If you can't find some scene you'd like to see ask and I will tell if it's there or not.
I didn’t find the scene on the yacht, please tell me where it is?

Jul 20, 2020
Announcement

Hi guys, I had to take some time off because of my eye problem and after a few days away from the light I feel better now, the spasms have reduced and my eyes aren't watering anymore. I can go back to work now, the doctor told me to cut down on caffeine and take it easy so I'll continue working with short breaks.

Sorry again for the delay, I'll update the game soon.

Thanks for your support

Dark.

P.S. Nobody worried and asked about Dark's health when I shared last WIP post here because everybody were too busy watching on Emma's ass, and situation that in future we can lose Laura because Dev doesn't want to plan his work and rest schedule personally for me is very scary and real. I know Dev's who paused their projects because of different problems. Some of them didn't return, others after months of break time.
First of all! Our dear Dark Anu deserves a little vacation, I think with all the work he's been doing. A few days would be very good. I send you a big greeting and good health!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I didn’t find the scene on the yacht, please tell me where it is?
How you couldn't find it if it's final scene in 1.6 release and in Chapter 1 overall? You go Laura to the beach and all fun begin :sneaky: In gallery you click on Jess and Bachelorette Party.

Last edited:
Reactions: floppytownpro

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
First of all! Our dear Dark Anu deserves a little vacation, I think with all the work he's been doing. A few days would be very good. I send you a big greeting and good health!
I replied him about it. Now he doesn't answer because busy with finishing update, and later will see if he will make it.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes