asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
1. The updates getting shorter.
2. The time between updates getting longer.
3. The appearance of another game.
1.) Updates were never short. Maybe 0.1 renpy release was a tad bit short compared to 1.6 rpgm but that's okay because the game needed to be built up from ground (ignoring the scenes).

2.) This I can agree a bit but you have to consider he works alone, develops another game in between and may/may not be working(helping) on the 3rd grandpa game. (Leaving aside personal life).

3.) The appearance of island game was an idea but people seemed to like the concept. Hence he decided to continue it.
:)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
1.) Updates were never short. Maybe 0.1 renpy release was a tad bit short compared to 1.6 rpgm but that's okay because the game needed to be built up from ground (ignoring the scenes).

2.) This I can agree a bit but you have to consider he works alone, develops another game in between and may/may not be working(helping) on the 3rd grandpa game. (Leaving aside personal life).

3.) The appearance of island game was an idea but people seemed to like the concept. Hence he decided to continue it.
:)
I agree with you, and want to add some words.

1). Ren'Py 0.1 was overall in amount of content like every update he did in RPGM, we had 3 sex scenes. Last update in RPGM 1.6 was so huge because Dark wanted to make it that way.

2). You mentioned good point for everybody who still don't know that he does all the work alone, and he somehow with all problems he has with health, developing games, other things deliver updates in two months term. About grandpa game I believe this project is abandoned, and he doesn't help another Dev with it.

3). Of course some don't like Island Adventures and prefer Dark to work only on Lustful Secrets, but personally I love it. It's still raw because only 3 updates were.

Reactions: asplly97
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes