SidWeideman

Nov 12, 2022
I noticed in Ch.1 it goes full on unavoidable NTR, but there is avoidable NTR in Ch.2. What was the reason behind giving the option?

I'm not complaining by any means, but Ch.1 spent a lot of time rotating between non-serious and serious quite a bit (lighthearted NTR vs. darker NTR) and I'm wondering if this is actually going to lead anywhere. A Laura Redemption arc? Option for NTR preference (willing vs. forced)? Did some players/patrons get tired of David?

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Pretty good, interesting story now we know more about Laura's past, and not just her dealing with her sex drive or kids. I did get a big laugh in the bathroom scene when I chose "jump out the window".

There definitely needs some fine tuning, in which these are he most noticeable issue:
- navigating to different rooms by clicking the room titles is hard because you have mouse over the letters exactly.
- why you need to be in certain clothing to trigger a event. Or at least make wearing different clothes with less mouse clicks.
- when going outside, I you mix going left arrow and right arrow so it always confusing to get anywhere.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I noticed in Ch.1 it goes full on unavoidable NTR, but there is avoidable NTR in Ch.2. What was the reason behind giving the option?

I'm not complaining by any means, but Ch.1 spent a lot of time rotating between non-serious and serious quite a bit (lighthearted NTR vs. darker NTR) and I'm wondering if this is actually going to lead anywhere. A Laura Redemption arc? Option for NTR preference (willing vs. forced)? Did some players/patrons get tired of David?
In Chapter 1 there were almost no choices. I don't know for sure Dark wanted that way, or it's about RPGM, in Chapter 2 we have those choices. For example if Emma didn't say she likes Ron we wouldn't saw scene with them in gym. So yeah, opportunity to choice is very important because we have plenty groups of people by interests. Someone love Emma or Zoe more than Laura, many hate David and Jack, so on. And now this guys have opportunity to skip scenes with characters they don't like.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Pretty good, interesting story now we know more about Laura's past, and not just her dealing with her sex drive or kids. I did get a big laugh in the bathroom scene when I chose "jump out the window".

There definitely needs some fine tuning, in which these are he most noticeable issue:
- navigating to different rooms by clicking the room titles is hard because you have mouse over the letters exactly.
- why you need to be in certain clothing to trigger a event. Or at least make wearing different clothes with less mouse clicks.
- when going outside, I you mix going left arrow and right arrow so it always confusing to get anywhere.
If you are really newbie bunch of people including me told everything this and many more to Dark right after we played release. Soon update will come and we will see how Dev listens to feedback.

Jul 13, 2022
I think time has come for Laura to do a gangbang. Hope Dev will include it. Zoey and Laura was too sexy in beach, hope we will see similar scenes.

btw, Zoey fucked her ex in locker room , while her boyfriend was locked inside a locker. We didn't see afterwards what happened. Dev skipped that ?

Reactions: Cowboy1122

Cowboy1122

Dec 14, 2022
I think time has come for Laura to do a gangbang. Hope Dev will include it. Zoey and Laura was too sexy in beach, hope we will see similar scenes.

btw, Zoey fucked her ex in locker room , while her boyfriend was locked inside a locker. We didn't see afterwards what happened. Dev skipped that ?
100 %
Agree

SidWeideman

Nov 12, 2022
In Chapter 1 there were almost no choices. I don't know for sure Dark wanted that way, or it's about RPGM, in Chapter 2 we have those choices. For example if Emma didn't say she likes Ron we wouldn't saw scene with them in gym. So yeah, opportunity to choice is very important because we have plenty groups of people by interests. Someone love Emma or Zoe more than Laura, many hate David and Jack, so on. And now this guys have opportunity to skip scenes with characters they don't like.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm a casual consumer of NTR, so I don't have a lot of preferences. I felt there were a lot of hot scenes, but the story arcs seem to flop all over the place.

NTR avoidance is hard to do in an NTR game. I'm for it if it's well written and pans out into something. If you give me a choice, I'll likely do multiple playthroughs to see where they go. But as funny as her jumping out the window was, I'd be super disappointed if Laura followed through on her intentions to do better and it changed nothing in the game. Giving the illusion of choice is worse than just saying no and making you play through it, at least in my opinion.

Reactions: curuchett

spllitz1

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. I'm a casual consumer of NTR, so I don't have a lot of preferences. I felt there were a lot of hot scenes, but the story arcs seem to flop all over the place.

NTR avoidance is hard to do in an NTR game. I'm for it if it's well written and pans out into something. If you give me a choice, I'll likely do multiple playthroughs to see where they go. But as funny as her jumping out the window was, I'd be super disappointed if Laura followed through on her intentions to do better and it changed nothing in the game. Giving the illusion of choice is worse than just saying no and making you play through it, at least in my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

I am the biggest fan of this project and I check all the content Dark make for specific update. I don't have any hate characters. I am into content with Laura, Emma, Zoe so on. Laura is just my favorite girl :love: Only difference(y)

jim jones

Sep 3, 2017
I am the biggest fan of this project and I check all the content Dark make for specific update. I don't have any hate characters. I am into content with Laura, Emma, Zoe so on. Laura is just my favorite girl :love: Only difference(y)
I am waiting for this update like it's a personal holiday

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes