TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
Does the game end after Laura says she's going to the comic book event? Where are her son and friend talking to her? Because out of nowhere the game returns to the start menu

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
Does the game end after Laura says she's going to the comic book event? Where are her son and friend talking to her? Because out of nowhere the game returns to the start menu
Yes it ends there. Every ending in Chapter 2 episodes are teaser for the next update.
This time it's the trip to the comic book event. I'm excited!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Ueywuwudu

Oct 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm glad that some of you enjoyed the xmas episode while others would like to receive an episode of LIA or LLS instead. The truth is that I'm working on it right now, the next LLS update is very dense and full of hot scenes. While LIA is close to completing the update, as I've been working on it for longer.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Dark
Definitely the best Christmas spin off ep I've played. Thanks dev.

Reactions: Obranyi

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I only have one request. Better compression please? lol 7 gb is quite a lot. gonna hit that mega limit today haha

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Laura: Lustful Secrets [Christmas Special] [Dark Anu]

This version is wonderful, the story and the characters should continue as well.
Well for next Christmas Special I am sure will be complete different story. But maybe Mrs. Claus will come back for more fun :sneaky:

Reactions: roquito

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Maybe one annoying function in LLS can be changed. Every time she has to change clothes she tells whole novels about those clothes how she likes them and what she feels etc.. Just changing the clothes would be enough. No need to tell the same story about the outfit several times.....

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Maybe one annoying function in LLS can be changed. Every time she has to change clothes she tells whole novels about those clothes how she likes them and what she feels etc.. Just changing the clothes would be enough. No need to tell the same story about the outfit several times.....
Absolutely agree

Last edited:

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
game crashed around the halloween party and i didnt save, is there any way to install a save to get back to where i was on renpy? and if there is, could someone send a link? i know it works w rpgm, but im on part 2 which is renpy and idk if you can import saves in renpy

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes