Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I voted for third outfit. But I wish we could see the backs of the outfits, maybe would've changed my mind and gone for the first
Third is good choice, but my favorite is Samba :p And I believe you wouldn't change mind if you saw backs. I'm sure third is the naughtiest option:devilish:

Reactions: lemaro and Vigeous

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Third is good choice, but my favorite is Samba :p And I believe you wouldn't change mind if you saw backs. I'm sure third is the naughtiest option:devilish:
The Samba option I think is perfect balance of tease and exposure. Good choice

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I hope and believe after LLS release Dark will add Laura on Steam. For today he sent them request.
An easier option with less stress about being nsfw than steam would be itch.io - Many dev put their game on itch.io and gives people the option to pay without being a patreon.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
An easier option with less stress about being nsfw than steam would be itch.io - Many dev put their game on itch.io and gives people the option to pay without being a patreon.
About Itch Dark also know from me. Everything will be don't worry.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
So guys, who wasn't sure about for which outfit to vote you can clearly see all of them now front and back. Let the better outfit to win. My vote still for Samba :love:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you really asking this question? :LOL: We are playing adult games, perverts voted for pervert outfit. Obvious result for me(y) My vote was also for Samba, but our strength was not good enough against army of hungry perverts:LOL:
good thing old homeless man wasn’t a poll choice for Lara to screw or all these Patreon pervs would have picked it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes