stifler1

Sep 16, 2021
guys before the final scene at the bar with laura giving a blowjob. she didn't have sex with anyone but her husband

djole222

Feb 20, 2020
When coach was watching her I thought you would use the same animation you used at office. That she would fall down on him because of muscle cramps or something haha :)

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi Dark Anu, your "Save07" does not work on its own, and when I repeat 06 the game exits before the start of 07... Thank you in anticipation of your help in this matter.
save doesnt work
Create a Save in slot 7 and then replace it with the new one, I'm sorry I accidentally deleted the global.rpgsave.

guys your game crashes at this part
Are you holding the mouse button during the animation or just before it? Don't force skip wait for the animation to load completely. If it doesn't solve the crashes, please report me.

o meu tambem esta travando
Você está segurando o botão do mouse durante a animação ou antes dela? Não force um skip espere que a animação seja carregada completamente. Se isto não resolver o problema, por favor avisem-me.

So this isn't a game, it is a virtual novel written in rpgm. There isn't one single choice to be made, other than "Do you want to save" about 1000 times, all of which are unnecessary

Please put the visual novel tag on this
The Dev really really really needs to get this game on Renpy. I hope someone converts it, RPGM needs to die already.
I created the save points to prevent you from restarting the scene again and again if a crash occurs. This game is definitely not a visual novel! I plan to use several rpgmaker tools in the future, the game is in 0.7 version but this is just the beginning.
I don't think Rpgmaker needs to die, it is a wonderful tool and some players like rpgmaker more than renpy, some others don't care they just wanna have fun and some players prefer renpy of course.
I understand you because if I were in the player's position I would say "this game is a visual novel and this Dev is an idiot"!
But I still have a lot of work to do... I hope you understand me.

When coach was watching her I thought you would use the same animation you used at office. That she would fall down on him because of muscle cramps or something haha :)
Naughty boy!:devilish:

Me too!
Maybe during the creation of the scene she has fallen a few times.:ROFLMAO:

Incredible for NTR lovers! Laura is the most beautiful woman among all over games here. What the difference between public and patreon versions?
There is no difference between the versions yet just a wallpaper, but I plan to create an additional content for patrons in the future.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure this was meant to be said by Mike:
Laura - wrong dialogue.png
Also: "You have privileged genetics" and "kill to have a figure like yours".
... would be more accurate and sound more natural.

EDIT: Actually, this happens more than a few times.

Last edited:

groove5741

Nov 25, 2021
I think it was a pretty good update. What information will we see in version 0.8?
Create a Save in slot 7 and then replace it with the new one, I'm sorry I accidentally deleted the global.rpgsave.

Are you holding the mouse button during the animation or just before it? Don't force skip wait for the animation to load completely. If it doesn't solve the crashes, please report me.

Você está segurando o botão do mouse durante a animação ou antes dela? Não force um skip espere que a animação seja carregada completamente. Se isto não resolver o problema, por favor avisem-me.

I created the save points to prevent you from restarting the scene again and again if a crash occurs. This game is definitely not a visual novel! I plan to use several rpgmaker tools in the future, the game is in 0.7 version but this is just the beginning.
I don't think Rpgmaker needs to die, it is a wonderful tool and some players like rpgmaker more than renpy, some others don't care they just wanna have fun and some players prefer renpy of course.
I understand you because if I were in the player's position I would say "this game is a visual novel and this Dev is an idiot"!
But I still have a lot of work to do... I hope you understand me.

Naughty boy!:devilish:

Me too!
Maybe during the creation of the scene she has fallen a few times.:ROFLMAO:

There is no difference between the versions yet just a wallpaper, but I plan to create an additional content for patrons in the future.
I think it was a pretty good update. What information will we see in version 0.8?

Reactions: Dark Anu

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There wasn’t any saves at all included in the download & I don’t feel like starting this game from scratch every update.
You should do what office wife dev does, he leaves 3 different saves from different parts of the story in his game because he admits our old saves won’t work anymore

Reactions: The King of Pirates
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes