rrcarter

Sep 21, 2021
Hello, first I apologize again for my level of english.

About the update, I liked that the gym was added, it was something i expected. Also, it seems to me that you have added more content than usual, focusing on advancing different stories with different characters linking everything at the same time. I really like how you link the stories around Laura, above all, that you resort to flashbacks to give more personality to the characters, as well as to the events to tell things that are not entirely linked to the main plot.

My recommendations for future versions:

1) It is urgent to have a gallery of the game, there is no way to access past events without starting the game, considering that the old saves give problems, these are also not a solution to view past events.
2) I don't know if it's complicated, but it would be nice if you introduce a decision system (something simple, a "yes" and a "no"), that the player decides on some occasion if he wants to corrupt Laura or not, or decide whether to corrupt with one or another character. In short, try to make the game more interactive to the player.
3) Linked to the previous point, talking about interactivity. Adding some puzzle from time to time would also make it more entertaining, that in that puzzle in turn you can decide whether or not to corrupt Laura. Similar to what you already did with the dog but with a little more significance.
4) Will we see Laura's ex again, in the present?. I think you can continue to take advantage of Laura's past to tell us her story.

Finally, the latter is addressed to those of us who comment and not to the creator. I find it horrible to read complaints like the update does not add anything new, which, apart from not being true, belittles the author's work. In addition, it is the only game that I know of that is updated every month and on top of that adding a lot of content, you have to value that because it has a lot of merit. With these nonsensical complaints you will only get the author to stop updating this monthly or lose the desire.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello, first I apologize again for my level of english.

About the update, I liked that the gym was added, it was something i expected. Also, it seems to me that you have added more content than usual, focusing on advancing different stories with different characters linking everything at the same time. I really like how you link the stories around Laura, above all, that you resort to flashbacks to give more personality to the characters, as well as to the events to tell things that are not entirely linked to the main plot.

My recommendations for future versions:

1) It is urgent to have a gallery of the game, there is no way to access past events without starting the game, considering that the old saves give problems, these are also not a solution to view past events.
2) I don't know if it's complicated, but it would be nice if you introduce a decision system (something simple, a "yes" and a "no"), that the player decides on some occasion if he wants to corrupt Laura or not, or decide whether to corrupt with one or another character. In short, try to make the game more interactive to the player.
3) Linked to the previous point, talking about interactivity. Adding some puzzle from time to time would also make it more entertaining, that in that puzzle in turn you can decide whether or not to corrupt Laura. Similar to what you already did with the dog but with a little more significance.
4) Will we see Laura's ex again, in the present?. I think you can continue to take advantage of Laura's past to tell us her story.

Finally, the latter is addressed to those of us who comment and not to the creator. I find it horrible to read complaints like the update does not add anything new, which, apart from not being true, belittles the author's work. In addition, it is the only game that I know of that is updated every month and on top of that adding a lot of content, you have to value that because it has a lot of merit. With these nonsensical complaints you will only get the author to stop updating this monthly or lose the desire.
Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you're liking the game and having fun with it. It is very hard to make this game but I love every part of this painful process, maybe I am a masochist. I hope in the future everything will be better for me and I will be able to give you great updates with more quality images, sounds and gameplay. I have several puzzles and other features to implement in the game in the future, the time is my enemy or rather the lack of time. It was in my plans to implement the new gallery in this update but time did not allow me to do it. And I don't add decisions because if I do that I won't be able to render two paths in time to release the new version.

This is the level of my hardware now:

2config.jpg

But in the past (versions: 0.1; 0.2; 0.3 and 0.4) it was much worse :WutFace::

1config.jpg

My patrons helped me (and are still helping me) to upgrade my hardware and little by little we will improve it together (y)
Maybe one day in the distant future I will be able to make good animations like NLT media...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whatever, I'm working hard for it!

Last edited:

A1_Sav

Jul 9, 2020
amybody knows how to get pass the dog after you throw the green paint on the drunk man?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think it was a pretty good update. What information will we see in version 0.8?

I think it was a pretty good update. What information will we see in version 0.8?
For 0.8:
1. Beach day with Zoe/Laura/Emma/James and more...
2. Poker with friends at Joe's bar.
3. Mom comes back.

There wasn’t any saves at all included in the download & I don’t feel like starting this game from scratch every update.
You should do what office wife dev does, he leaves 3 different saves from different parts of the story in his game because he admits our old saves won’t work anymore
I always leave a save exactly at the point where the new update starts but this time I forgot :FacePalm:
I wrote it in my notes so I wouldn't make that mistake again.

Thanks.

Does anyone know the code for Laura's room?
The gallery has been temporarily disabled in 0.6 but if you are playing an older version the password is 056289.

• Love
Reactions: dian091
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes