Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Info:

Save 10 = before new puzzle in the Grocery store (two endings)

Save 11 = Start in 1.0 version.

Mini guide:
1.Go inside your house.
2.Go to the kitchen and read Samuel's letter in the fridge.
3.Go back to living room.
4.Go with Ellen to Joe's bar.
5.As Samuel go to Joe's bar.
6.Go to Alley (Near Joe's bar).
7.Go back home.
8.After cutscene take the letter in corridor front of James' room
9.Go outside and Talk to Jack and go to the island.

NightexCZ

Jul 20, 2020
Para la próxima actualización seria genial ver un poco mas de la corrupción de Emma, ya que dijo que ama a su hermano, verla corromperse por la tentación y la lujuria, y que james vea como su hermana se aleja cada vez mas de el

Reactions: syrupu and Dark Anu

eroboy123

Dec 12, 2021
Guys, what's the difference between the normal version and the compressed? I can only download 5GB per 4 hours with mega so was thinking of downloading the compressed.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Question, got everything on the play through for .9 except the ravens. How do you trigger the birds?

Thank You.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Question, got everything on the play through for .9 except the ravens. How do you trigger the birds?

Thank You.
I think you click on the one on the ground to the right of the house, but think it is usually early on in the game.

Reactions: Dark Anu

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
You gave me a great idea for another way (y)

I think there is a translation problem, because in Portuguese we usually use the same word for someone who cheats and someone who betrays this word is "Traiu" for example:

Minha esposa me traiu = My wife cheated on me
Aquele político nos traiu = That politician betrayed us

James should have said: My mom and sis betrayed my trust.

My bad, I'll start revising Laura's entire text and add "outputs" for new paths in the future, starting from 1.0 update.

I love this game, so sad it has been abandoned.

I guess this is all my fault because I should have put a multiple character tag. Maybe in the future you will have to play with other characters in their own stories. I have two options or I can just tell the story as I did in James' date with Zoe or you will have to play as James.

You speak portuguese????

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes