DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Very funny update, great job, only thing i would change is to please give more options. at joes bar, should have option to let bbc fuck you or not, or maybe she can swap partners with her mom.
Also like to be able to make saves more frequently, without having to wait to finish out a long scene. game is getting really good, and next island update looks really good, too.
will you be going back to the truth or dare scene first in the next update or the island. Also too bad Lauras mom didnt come along to the island for a indigniuous gangbang

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Para la próxima actualización seria genial ver un poco mas de la corrupción de Emma, ya que dijo que ama a su hermano, verla corromperse por la tentación y la lujuria, y que james vea como su hermana se aleja cada vez mas de el
Can you speak in english in the forum please?

Reactions: Dark Anu

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
help .... puzzle shop with glass, I understand that it is necessary to climb somewhere, but where to click???help .... puzzle shop with glass, I understand that it is necessary to climb somewhere, but where to click???

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Guys, what's the difference between the normal version and the compressed? I can only download 5GB per 4 hours with mega so was thinking of downloading the compressed.
Onlyquality!

is this a kinetic novel cause i played a while and made 0 story choices
More choices will be added in the future.

Thanks for the help, if it doesn't affect anything, its an acceptable miss.
Map events will not disappear until you click on it.

will there ever be a renpy remake
Maybe someday in the future for now I don't have time.

You speak portuguese????
Sim!

Very funny update, great job, only thing i would change is to please give more options. at joes bar, should have option to let bbc fuck you or not, or maybe she can swap partners with her mom.
Also like to be able to make saves more frequently, without having to wait to finish out a long scene. game is getting really good, and next island update looks really good, too.
will you be going back to the truth or dare scene first in the next update or the island. Also too bad Lauras mom didnt come along to the island for a indigniuous gangbang
During of truth or dare game the player will have three options and in only one of them Laura have sex with Joe. As I said before I'll change the game little by little, The idea is to add an "Insatiable Husband" route and allow the players to choose with who they wants to have sex.

Does anyone know the base model name used to create Laura
Victoria 7

help .... puzzle shop with glass, I understand that it is necessary to climb somewhere, but where to click???help .... puzzle shop with glass, I understand that it is necessary to climb somewhere, but where to click???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Surely I'll have many bugs to fix in this version.
Thanks for reporting!

Is there any mod to remove Jack from the game. He is just way too ugly, and mentally challenged to booth, he is as much of a boner killer as a receipt.

dodda

Sep 9, 2021
Onlyquality!

More choices will be added in the future.

Map events will not disappear until you click on it.

Maybe someday in the future for now I don't have time.

Sim!

During of truth or dare game the player will have three options and in only one of them Laura have sex with Joe. As I said before I'll change the game little by little, The idea is to add an "Insatiable Husband" route and allow the players to choose with who they wants to have sex.

Victoria 7

Surely I'll have many bugs to fix in this version.
Thanks for reporting!

I am unable to reach the back door after cutting the wire. Please let me know how to proceed

Reactions: Wermyt29

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nothing happens when I try picking up the scissors, I tried clicking a hundred different ways trying to trigger picking them up.

Reactions: Tequilas757
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes