jackino89

Jan 20, 2020
with which program do you recommend me to open the file? because with winrar it gives me error, pls help me

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Same here......did you manage to solve it?
Wasn't able to solve it. I even loaded an older save and still the scissors were unclickable no matter what I tried. It's great and all when a dev wants to make their game difficult and hard to get to the next scene, but maybe make sure the silly tasks you implement actually work? Seems like common sense to me, but what do I know.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Wasn't able to solve it. I even loaded an older save and still the scissors were unclickable no matter what I tried. It's great and all when a dev wants to make their game difficult and hard to get to the next scene, but maybe make sure the silly tasks you implement actually work? Seems like common sense to me, but what do I know.
Honestly, it's rather common with these type of games that the dev doesn't even attempt to playtest their stuff. Why? They just care about money and nothing else. Just keep that in mind and don't keep your expectations high here. lol

• Angry
Reactions: HanktheHunk3

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Honestly, it's rather common with these type of games that the dev doesn't even attempt to playtest their stuff. Why? They just care about money and nothing else. Just keep that in mind and don't keep your expectations high here. lol
Either someone complaining about how long devs take or someone complaining about corners cut to save time. Devs really can't win...

Nick the dick

Apr 16, 2019
go behind the counter by going all the way left you end up in the black area of the map go to the far wall then return to the front the counter and approach the scissors again it worked for me I was able to cut the wire but now I am stuck I cannot get to back door

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
go behind the counter by going all the way left you end up in the black area of the map go to the far wall then return to the front the counter and approach the scissors again it worked for me I was able to cut the wire but now I am stuck I cannot get to back door
Climb the shelving

Reactions: Dark Anu

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Either someone complaining about how long devs take or someone complaining about corners cut to save time. Devs really can't win...
Might be true, but the dev should at least playtest their stuff before saying the current build is released. That goes for all games and their devs though. I'm not singling anybody out, so don't take that the wrong way. Also, if people can't wait for the latest release, then they should go on about their business and find something to help occupy the time, wouldn't ya think? Another thing that would help a lot of the devs out is to stop promising 'x' amount of content when they know their limits and how stable they can get those scenes, character etc into the game. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see people willing to help out with feedback to improve things on the devs behalf, so I guess it's more of a 50/50. Just hope something works and if it doesn't, then hope that the dev is willing to fix the issue, eh?

RodBo

May 24, 2020
Might be true, but the dev should at least playtest their stuff before saying the current build is released. That goes for all games and their devs though. I'm not singling anybody out, so don't take that the wrong way. Also, if people can't wait for the latest release, then they should go on about their business and find something to help occupy the time, wouldn't ya think? Another thing that would help a lot of the devs out is to stop promising 'x' amount of content when they know their limits and how stable they can get those scenes, character etc into the game. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see people willing to help out with feedback to improve things on the devs behalf, so I guess it's more of a 50/50. Just hope something works and if it doesn't, then hope that the dev is willing to fix the issue, eh?
Guess it depends on your preference, I actually don't mind "testing" the games. Especially if the dev is sharing the game for free here. When it goes to promising content I couldn't agree more, it's very common for devs to delay because stuff tends to happen. I'd said stick to a release schedule and release whatever you have on the day or just pick the content for the release and don't release until it's finished,
Though this particular dev communicates frequently and releases fairly often so not sure if it really applies to him.
As a side note, I managed to finish the latest content without a single bug.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Guess it depends on your preference, I actually don't mind "testing" the games. Especially if the dev is sharing the game for free here. When it goes to promising content I couldn't agree more, it's very common for devs to delay because stuff tends to happen. I'd said stick to a release schedule and release whatever you have on the day or just pick the content for the release and don't release until it's finished,
Though this particular dev communicates frequently and releases fairly often so not sure if it really applies to him.
As a side note, I managed to finish the latest content without a single bug.
I haven't played it yet. If I'm going to be honest with you, I wasn't saying anything negative about this dev, but at the same time never really aimed any of this towards this dev. lol It's nice to know what you thought about the dev and my post though. In the long run, shouldn't really matter how the game is if you're having fun. :)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes