mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hi, I really like where the story is going.
I can't wait for the fun to begin on a wild island full of natives, with three breathtaking beauties at disposal....
three but there must have been four: it's a real shame they didn't bring aunt Lisa with them.
I hope he catches them by surprise, giving them back the suitcases in a naïve way, so that they can't wear the clothes in any way. :devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Nothing happens when I try picking up the scissors, I tried clicking a hundred different ways trying to trigger picking them up.
Same here......did you manage to solve it?
Wasn't able to solve it. I even loaded an older save and still the scissors were unclickable no matter what I tried. It's great and all when a dev wants to make their game difficult and hard to get to the next scene, but maybe make sure the silly tasks you implement actually work? Seems like common sense to me, but what do I know.
Somebody has save past the scissors bug?
stuck in market dont know wht tdo ?! anyone

Press the "enter" key instead of clicking.

is james still going to be a naughty boy? have tags changed? :)
Yes he is, just not over Zoe yet.

Laura looks a lot like Officer Manilla Shaw, another fine game.
thats what I thought too. I'm glad im not the only one that saw it. I thought I was going crazy there for a moment.
A way better version, face is different & tits not 2 balloons as in Manila at least
Hahaha everyone always tells me that Laura looks like Manila I feel honored because Manila is a beautiful and hot girl. To be honest I think they only have the same hair style, because Abaddon use a diferent character to create her. I think the milf wife from Areas of GRAY looks more like Laura than Manila hahaha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

Buenas bro produce este error
Put attached file in:

Laura_LS-v1.0\audio\se

with which program do you recommend me to open the file? because with winrar it gives me error, pls help me
Take a look if the size of the file you downloaded is the same as the download, the file may have been corrupted during download process.

Hi, I really like where the story is going.
I can't wait for the fun to begin on a wild island full of natives, with three breathtaking beauties at disposal....
three but there must have been four: it's a real shame they didn't bring aunt Lisa with them.
I hope he catches them by surprise, giving them back the suitcases in a naïve way, so that they can't wear the clothes in any way. :devilish:
Thanks for the feedback, the island is a special event and many things will happen there, just wait :devilish:

1. Interact with the lamp.
2. Scissors.
3. Interact with the wire but don't cut it.
4. Mop (upper right)
5. Water.
Thank you, this puzzle will be fixed in the next update and...
shy-unsure.gif
I love Angelica!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Press the "enter" key instead of clicking.

Yes he is, just not over Zoe yet.

Hahaha everyone always tells me that Laura looks like Manila I feel honored because Manila is a beautiful and hot girl. To be honest I think they only have the same hair style, because Abaddon use a diferent character to create her. I think the milf wife from Areas of GRAY looks more like Laura than Manila hahaha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think?

Put attached file in:

Laura_LS-v1.0\audio\se

Take a look if the size of the file you downloaded is the same as the download, the file may have been corrupted during download process.

Thanks for the feedback, the island is a special event and many things will happen there, just wait :devilish:

Thank you, this puzzle will be fixed in the next update and...
View attachment 1809216
I love Angelica!
Can't wait for next update! :love::devilish:

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I'm sure brother, and can't wait :geek: I really like this special event :p
I especially hope that the girls have fun with each other (maybe with Zoe doing Emma's trainingship...)
but also with the natives of the place :devilish:

keep it up, the story is very beautiful (y)

pako91

Jun 17, 2021
as I said earlier I like the game, but I preferred that Laura had a bit of stamina as it seemed until she believes that her husband is cheating on her. For example in the bar I liked the drunk situation, but the second (and third time) it is completely gone. Sorry for my English

Reactions: Dark Anu

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
never stop hoping for renply mod XD
Usually I’d agree with you, cause I prefer renpy games over rpg too, mostly cause you can make saves at the choices screen, where you can’t in rpgs.
So you have to make many saves before it goes through its scenes.
But atleast he made a very easy rpg map where place is to the left or right and if you don’t want to walk fast I can hop in the cab. I think he should add a quick cab scene, if she uses the cab 3 times in a row she has to blow the driver for the fare!

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Usually I’d agree with you, cause I prefer renpy games over rpg too, mostly cause you can make saves at the choices screen, where you can’t in rpgs.
So you have to make many saves before it goes through its scenes.
But atleast he made a very easy rpg map where place is to the left or right and if you don’t want to walk fast I can hop in the cab. I think he should add a quick cab scene, if she uses the cab 3 times in a row she has to blow the driver for the fare!
Totally agree, i think the same! Normally RPG's are very confusing or a mess even with walkthrough but this one is enjoyable and very easy.

A cab driver scene will be fantastic too :devilish:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes