Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Dark Anu
Friend, I've been playing the game and I saw something that needs to be fixed in it.
When the animations come in, it usually gives a small "bug".
If Laura is entering a room or is entering an area where there will be sexual animation, the scene goes back a few seconds before and then the animation begins, I don't know if this happened to anyone else here, but I've had it several times in several places.
I found the game's system very different from many other RPG's I've played dialogs with no options at all, Laura is practically induced to do everything in her life whether she wants to or not because she doesn't have a menu of choices if she wants to go ahead with the situation or let go.
Apart from that, it was between 1 to 10 I give an 8 of note.;)(y)

Reactions: Kekw34

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
compressed version
I don't usually download a lot of compressed games it's not good because the download file is usually very small, but on the other hand it usually bugs a lot of games, I always download the original, or just update when a game offers only the separate update of the whole game .(y)

Reactions: NightexCZ

NightexCZ

Jul 20, 2020
I don't usually download a lot of compressed games it's not good because the download file is usually very small, but on the other hand it usually bugs a lot of games, I always download the original, or just update when a game offers only the separate update of the whole game .(y)

Anyway bro, I only give you a provisional solution, the difference of the compromised version is hardly noticeable in this game, almost no quality is lost...

luck

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Oye amigo, liberé todos tus archivos y los reemplacé con el original.
Cuando abro el juego, justo en el menú, el juego se bloquea como en la imagen de abajo.
La solución aquí fue devolver el archivo (System.json) al juego original, esa es la única forma en que pude resolver el error.
Dentro del juego, los subtítulos están en español, pero el menú ahora está en el idioma original, incluso su archivo (System.json) debe tener algún error que está causando que el juego en el menú no deje abrir el juego.(y)
View attachment 1827852
Es un error con el archivo System.json y eso me parese que se debe a que yo tradusco la versión comprimida, ya que no tengo un buen internet para descargar varios Gb...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Es un error con el archivo System.json y eso me parese que se debe a que yo tradusco la versión comprimida, ya que no tengo un buen internet para descargar varios Gb...
I've fixed it here and put this file that you mentioned in the original of the game. Only the menu was in English, the subtitles are in Spanish and the game is running without errors.

Reactions: NightexCZ

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'm very happy for this comment about my game it's really valuable for me because you will help me to improve my skills a lot. I saved your comment because your constructive criticism gives specific recommendations on how to make positive improvements. In the next update I'm waiting for your new feedback.

Thank you cleanfeel (y)
Any hope of a non-compressed MAC version? I know the compression may not be yours...but I am 99% sure that it was done incorrectly and that is why it doesnt work. Sometimes it just needs to be done again...

Thanks~!

Reactions: HanktheHunk3

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I'm very happy for this comment about my game it's really valuable for me because you will help me to improve my skills a lot. I saved your comment because your constructive criticism gives specific recommendations on how to make positive improvements. In the next update I'm waiting for your new feedback.

Thank you cleanfeel (y)
Really can't wait for next update :devilish: :love:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Hello, I estimated tomorrow as the release day for update 1.1 but to be honest with you is impossible to deliver it this week. I still have a lot of work to do. This update has a big amount of animations, to give you an idea of how big this update is only Emma's scene has more than 400 frames a total of 420 rederizations.

The gym scene is not different has three possible paths with different future consequences.

Laura: Lustful Secrets is getting bigger and bigger, more than 4000 images around 7 gigabytes, this is worrying because the game is just beginning.

I'll set a new day for the release but this time detail what still needs to be done:

# Emma "Shit Tok" animation = 120 frames

# Black boa = 20 images

# Gym = 140 Images/frames

Total = 280 Images to render, more or less 0.5 hours to render each image

0.5x280=140hours

140x0.0417=5.84 days ~ 6 days

Then, let's fix it for June 6th

If you want to tell me something just send me a message.

thanks for your support,

D.A

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
oh gym event .... so I suppose there is a return to "normal life" ....
too bad, a little sorry, I was hoping that the chapter was entirely dedicated to the special adventure on the island.:p

Reactions: Ahsl and ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
oh gym event .... so I suppose there is a return to "normal life" ....
too bad, a little sorry, I was hoping that the chapter was entirely dedicated to the special adventure on the island.:p
Maybe it's a flashback who knows.. :)

• Haha
Reactions: mrMarko

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am not exactly a fan of cheating but corruption is always nice.
The up-close animations. They are not bad, but i can't skip them.
I am not really sold on the sex animations either. They are good but do not work for me.
Overall it looks really great.
I really would appreciate a skip option for the animations.
Story, i find it interesting. Probably happens in real life.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello, I estimated tomorrow as the release day for update 1.1 but to be honest with you is impossible to deliver it this week. I still have a lot of work to do. This update has a big amount of animations, to give you an idea of how big this update is only Emma's scene has more than 400 frames a total of 420 rederizations.

The gym scene is not different has three possible paths with different future consequences.

Laura: Lustful Secrets is getting bigger and bigger, more than 4000 images around 7 gigabytes, this is worrying because the game is just beginning.

I'll set a new day for the release but this time detail what still needs to be done:

# Emma "Shit Tok" animation = 120 frames

# Black boa = 20 images

# Gym = 140 Images/frames

Total = 280 Images to render, more or less 0.5 hours to render each image

0.5x280=140hours

140x0.0417=5.84 days ~ 6 days

Then, let's fix it for June 6th

If you want to tell me something just send me a message.

thanks for your support,

D.A
Didn’t see these images posted here if they were my bad

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hello guys, I made great progress last night and in this morning I finished the GYM scene, now I'm going to work on the Emma scene.
Scenes created = 100%
Rendered = 98%
Photoshop = 90%
Programmed = 60%
Translated = 20%
Thank you for your support,
D.A.
1654371793167.png

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes