jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
there are 7 minutes left to download!!!! it's very interesting what kind of event is there in the gym))): любовь:: любовь:: любовь:

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
The last time i played this there wasn't any actual cheating scenes (can't remember the version name but could be 3-4 update before), is that still the case now or not? Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining i just want to know what to expect before downloading 7.5 gb with my shitty internet :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
The last time i played this there wasn't any actual cheating scenes (can't remember the version name but could be 3-4 update before), is that still the case now or not? Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining i just want to know what to expect before downloading 7.5 gb with my shitty internet :rolleyes:
deception!!! you'll like the bar scenes)

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
win compresed = its 1.0, not 1.1
I load the save, the girls go in a bikini and that's it. thanks for the game version 1.0

• Sad
Reactions: kyxlian

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
In every release there is a save from Dark Anu, you do not need to copy save from previous update.
I know he provides a save point, but the save point is from before 1.0 patch, I dont want to do the entire 1.0 especially since this is not a RenPy game that you can fast skip. Also I have save points to certain part of the game since the game's gallery is not 100% working and/or complete.

Reactions: Brenda

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
win compresed = its 1.0, not 1.1
I load the save, the girls go in a bikini and that's it. thanks for the game version 1.0
I think you are having the same issue I'm having and it looks like we might have to use save point 16 that is included in 1.1 and do over the entire 1.0 chapter

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes