mj2388

Nov 9, 2019
why if i use an old save (1.0) and run the new update, the game blocks me always at the vacation event?
is there a fix?

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
why if i use an old save (1.0) and run the new update, the game blocks me always at the vacation event?
is there a fix?
This is mentioned in the OP...

"Start a new game or use the save file inside the game folder to avoid errors and bugs."

...so it seems that there have been some changes under the hood that are breaking old saves.

May 13, 2018
Man, I really wish DAZ had some buttcheek correction feature. Probably half the time I see someone pictured bent over, it looks like anything from someone with dislocated hips to a profile view of two women standing butt to butt.

Consider this pic from the preview:
1655229419534.png 1655229684160.png
Kind of a shame, because it's an otherwise good game.

Reactions: CHELSEA97

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Man, I really wish DAZ had some buttcheek correction feature. Probably half the time I see someone pictured bent over, it looks like anything from someone with dislocated hips to a profile view of two women standing butt to butt.

Consider this pic from the preview:
View attachment 1870803 View attachment 1870812
Kind of a shame, because it's an otherwise good game.
I don't get your point. Pic 1 is with her wearing panties pic 2 is with a black line going down the middle of the ass?

Reactions: thefee
May 13, 2018
I don't get your point. Pic 1 is with her wearing panties pic 2 is with a black line going down the middle of the ass?
I don't know, between the text, and the image I edited, how I can be any clearer. To me, if I'd seen the picture on the left, I would think it looked more naturally like two women standing butt to butt than the original image would of a woman bent over.

randombob23d

Apr 18, 2021
I have a same problem, changing chmod nothing change, still don't working

MAC FIX
  • type “xattr -rc ” in the terminal,
  • drop the app in the terminal window and press “enter”
  • Then do sudo chmod -R 755 in terminal
  • drop the app in the terminal window and press “enter”
  • It need to be done only once and the game will always run

Last edited:
Reactions: king_meow

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hello guys,

I started to create the scenes for 1.2 version. Let me tell you a little about this version the plan is bring Kisha and Jacob (Samuel's boss) back to the game because they are very important for the story. Well, Kisha is back, now we also need bring Jacob back then we will have a scene in the Office with Samuel, Jacob, David and Laura. She will need to help Samuel solve a new problem...

Talking about problems, it seems that Laura has become a magnet for them because after save that woman in the Alley Laura didn't know what problem she create for herself, now our heroine is in the middle of a hurricane.

James has reached the limit and now he is dripping with hate, he can no longer live with his family but to leave home he needs to Find a job and his friend Marcus will help him talking with Uncle Bubba.

And another part of the Island, I have seen from the feedback I have received that you really liked it! XD

Look, this is the inside of the cabin.

Tell me what do you think?

Extra tip:

As you saw in 1.1 version Laura is very worried about her uncle's health and the letter that he sends to her has not been delivered this makes Laura very sad! :(

Okay, I'll tell it only for you, Listen!
A black bird told me that this letter was delivered in another game shhhhhhh...

; )

Need something? send me a message
Feel lonely? go to our

Thanks for your support,

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys,

I started to create the scenes for 1.2 version. Let me tell you a little about this version the plan is bring Kisha and Jacob (Samuel's boss) back to the game because they are very important for the story. Well, Kisha is back, now we also need bring Jacob back then we will have a scene in the Office with Samuel, Jacob, David and Laura. She will need to help Samuel solve a new problem...

Talking about problems, it seems that Laura has become a magnet for them because after save that woman in the Alley Laura didn't know what problem she create for herself, now our heroine is in the middle of a hurricane.

James has reached the limit and now he is dripping with hate, he can no longer live with his family but to leave home he needs to Find a job and his friend Marcus will help him talking with Uncle Bubba.

And another part of the Island, I have seen from the feedback I have received that you really liked it! XD

Look, this is the inside of the cabin.

Tell me what do you think?

Extra tip:

As you saw in 1.1 version Laura is very worried about her uncle's health and the letter that he sends to her has not been delivered this makes Laura very sad! :(

Okay, I'll tell it only for you, Listen!
A black bird told me that this letter was delivered in another game shhhhhhh...

; )

Need something? send me a message
Feel lonely? go to our

Thanks for your support,
thanks for share:love:

Reactions: Mac182
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes