Aug 12, 2019
Hello guys,

I started to create the scenes for 1.2 version. Let me tell you a little about this version the plan is bring Kisha and Jacob (Samuel's boss) back to the game because they are very important for the story. Well, Kisha is back, now we also need bring Jacob back then we will have a scene in the Office with Samuel, Jacob, David and Laura. She will need to help Samuel solve a new problem...

Talking about problems, it seems that Laura has become a magnet for them because after save that woman in the Alley Laura didn't know what problem she create for herself, now our heroine is in the middle of a hurricane.

James has reached the limit and now he is dripping with hate, he can no longer live with his family but to leave home he needs to Find a job and his friend Marcus will help him talking with Uncle Bubba.

And another part of the Island, I have seen from the feedback I have received that you really liked it! XD

Look, this is the inside of the cabin.

Tell me what do you think?

Extra tip:

As you saw in 1.1 version Laura is very worried about her uncle's health and the letter that he sends to her has not been delivered this makes Laura very sad! :(

Okay, I'll tell it only for you, Listen!
A black bird told me that this letter was delivered in another game shhhhhhh...

; )

Need something? send me a message
Feel lonely? go to our

Thanks for your support,
Another game? What is it talking about??

• Angry
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

pri2538

Dec 18, 2021
Hello guys,

I started to create the scenes for 1.2 version. Let me tell you a little about this version the plan is bring Kisha and Jacob (Samuel's boss) back to the game because they are very important for the story. Well, Kisha is back, now we also need bring Jacob back then we will have a scene in the Office with Samuel, Jacob, David and Laura. She will need to help Samuel solve a new problem...

Talking about problems, it seems that Laura has become a magnet for them because after save that woman in the Alley Laura didn't know what problem she create for herself, now our heroine is in the middle of a hurricane.

James has reached the limit and now he is dripping with hate, he can no longer live with his family but to leave home he needs to Find a job and his friend Marcus will help him talking with Uncle Bubba.

And another part of the Island, I have seen from the feedback I have received that you really liked it! XD

Extra tip:

As you saw in 1.1 version Laura is very worried about her uncle's health and the letter that he sends to her has not been delivered this makes Laura very sad! :(

; )

Feel lonely? go to our

Thanks for your support,
whats the other game?

Ash919

Nov 20, 2019
Guys, if anyone would be kind enough to upload the ""save"" folder of 1.1 update ASAP because I deleted it instead of overwriting by mistake. Thanks...

Afasius

Jun 7, 2022
Hello guys,

Extra tip:

; )

Feel lonely? go to our

Thanks for your support,
i smell DP in the office :) ;)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Guys..any news about new update release ???
Probably next week, discord community decided with Dark Anu not longer mention day of release, when its done he will post message, if you want you can subscribe to his discord to keep in touch with news.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes