jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
not at all what I expected from the update....no events on the island...only gym + shower scene(((
who has a bad download speed, I advise you to skip this update and wait

Reactions: Anaskm07 and PRTech

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
There is a disconnect from version 1.0 to version 1.1. 1.0 ends on the island, but version 1.1 has no island story, and even if you play from the beginning you cannot go past 1.0 (the island "part 1" ending) you HAVE to use the devs provided save in slot 16. Poor game design choice imo. Personally I feel the island story would have been better served either not have been entered into yet, or had version 1.1 continue with part 2 of the island. Not sure why the dev went this route. Perhaps he intended the island to end Laura Part 1 and for 1.1 to be the beginning of Laura Part 2, but it seems and odd way to go about it.

Reactions: Macmilan

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
So nothing happened at the island?
I loaded the save that was given but it's back at the city.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
By far one of the worst updates. Instead of continuing the actual story where some of us that are actually interested in jack. You bring in some random out of no where scenes that could have had more potential and better after the trip. But instead once again jack is pushed back. Got cocked blocked during the gym event was also disappointing unless you like lesbian scenes in that case congrates you might like one scene in the update.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
If you haven't downloaded almost 7 Gigs, save yourself the trouble, it does not continue on the Island, but your back in the City with a Gym episode, with some Lezzie scenes.
Wait for a compressed version of this release.
All in all a disappointing update in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes